Do you want to be a part of a collab story?

Lyra_Capricorn's Avatar Lyra_Capricorn4/30/23 9:04 pm
5/4/2023 3:43 pm
vvv56eer's Avatar vvv56eer
Hello y'all!
I'm working with KingtheTitan are working together to bring PMC a story, with battle scenes, drama, and lore! We're also making some historical figures make sense, or adding onto historical times and events!
We're working hard, and tirelessly to make this, and we discussed things over, and are having a hard time making characters. So we decided together that we are going to ask members if they would enjoy or like being a part of the story!
PLEASE NOTE:
Your character in the story may face serious danger, dramatic death, curses, or something else along those lines.

If you want to join, just put the name you'd like to have in the story, a little insight on ONE type of magic you'd like, and the age.

Thx
Lyra_Capricorn
Level 30 : Artisan Botanist

Create an account or sign in to comment.

TheMountaineer
05/04/2023 3:07 pm
Level 58 : Grandmaster Mountaineer
Well, if it is still open...

Natasha Timberline
Can speak every language by making contact with a person
Fairly friendly.. but has many secrets..
Lyra_Capricorn
05/04/2023 3:16 pm
there is always more space.
BDBGamingLol
05/04/2023 2:58 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Pokemon
Yes.
Ken ThornGauge
Nature
Please.
vvv56eer
05/04/2023 1:28 pm
Level 41 : Master Loremaster
history
Can my character be named Ragnar Mordare, and he is a strong sweedish fire mage. He comes from a family that is known for a lot of bad stuff, and I want him to die towards the end of the story if you can.
Lyra_Capricorn
05/04/2023 2:41 pm
Lol, I can totally do that, mate.
vvv56eer
05/04/2023 3:43 pm
Level 41 : Master Loremaster
:)
LeLovesJazz
05/01/2023 4:13 pm
Level 50 : Grandmaster Professor
history
This seems nice.

I'm a 19 year old elf bowman (the kind of elf from lord of the rings) who's really good with archery so the power would be to never miss a shot. And the name would be Légolas
(Lé+Legolas)
xRosePetalx
04/30/2023 11:09 pm
Level 55 : Grandmaster Birb
Ooo sounds fun!

I'd be a young mage named Tremella. She's 17, and she is experienced in herbs and medicine, so healing power I guess

More info can be found in the description here if you want :)
IceShock022
04/30/2023 10:51 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
I would like to add my character, Briar. They are an introverted Naiad of a Village Well. They are 24 years old, (which is rather young for their race). I would like them to be able to grant simple wishes in exchange for an emerald or two. If that's not possible, water breathing would suffice. I already have a base design in mind, as well as a temporary character model.

Also, I play on Pocket Edition, so I might not be able to participate due to technical reasons. Thank you for this chance to join my first multiplayer project.
Lyra_Capricorn
05/01/2023 3:52 pm
Ok, this is not a multiplayer minecraft world, it's a story. that shall be posted on PMC.
I apologize for any confusion.
IceShock022
05/01/2023 3:58 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
It's quite alright. I'm thinking of putting a character bio for them as well as my base design on my page. You can use those for inspiration.
(thanks for letting me participate i'm so exited! )
Chirpybuilder
04/30/2023 10:10 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Crafter
Put in a girl named Ivy, age 15 has long wavy brown hair and is quite tall. She has powers to change how she looks (hair eyes skin etc.)

So basically my dream self.
I love writing stories and fully understand how hard it is to invent characters. Good luck and feel free to kill my character 😀 also please tell me when the story is done
IGEBM
04/30/2023 10:01 pm
Level 55 : Grandmaster Loremaster
My character’s name will be Gaél (pronounced guy-el), my age will be 14 (random number I thought of off the top of my head), and I’d like to be able to use (if this is allowed) necromancy magic or (if that’s not allowed) cryomancy (ice magic).
Commander_The_Fox
04/30/2023 9:12 pm
Level 27 : Expert Ninja
I want to put a character named Xander in there. He is a bounty hunter who if you pay him enough, he will do any mission you assign him, no matter the risk.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome