EE2+NEI+YogBox

striderscales11's Avatar striderscales116/2/12 5:16 pm
1 emeralds 176 3
6/3/2012 9:29 pm
Fuzzy Wuzzy's Avatar Fuzzy Wuzzy
Alrighty, I can't get this to work for the life of me. I don't know what to do, and yes I HAVE looked it up. Repeatedly. So, if someone can find a video on how to add both to the YogBox mod pack, I would greatly appreciate it. Minecraft forum members just go, "Wats that? Duhrr."

I want EE because its awesome, and yes I know the other pack has it. I want more of the YogBox mods then the other pack. And, to continue making maps, I need an inventory cheater. I don't like having to quit and use other third party programs, because it is such a hassle.
striderscales11
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/03/2012 9:29 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Engineer
Fuzzy Wuzzy
Well EE doesn't modify any base classes the newest version you don't even have to add files to resource folder anymore.

I haven't used yogbox before
but according to their website it looks like it includes EE...
https://yogscast.com/showthread.php?118 ... -of-thread!
06/03/2012 8:06 am
Level 1 : New Miner
striderscales11
Alrighty. Thanks a ton. I thought I had seen other people use it also, but I must be wrong. Installing TMI now.

P.S. It doesn't black screen, it just doesn't open in game.
06/03/2012 7:03 am
Level 32 : Artisan Taco
FoxOfDoom
Most likely the modifications are incompatible. Unfortunately, there's not much you can do about that. Sorry :c

The YogBox has so many mods in it to begin with, so don't expect many, if any mods to be compatible with it.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome