False "Creative" Servers

Theway2cool1's Avatar Theway2cool17/27/12 11:13 am
7/27/2012 11:18 am
WallOfHeads's Avatar WallOfHeads
Okay so there's something I've been getting very sick of seeing. This would be PVP/survival servers adding creative to their tags to appear on searches more. I went through 3 pages of servers and this is what I found.
The search filter was set to creative, and in the search bar I typed "creative".
From a total of 50 servers (I exempted the servers that didn't provide any description, or not enough description to tell without actually joining the server), these are the numbers:

PVP/Survival: 28
Actual Creative servers: 22

Yes, there were more PVP servers than creative servers that appeared in the search.

I'm getting sick of seeing this when I want to find an actual creative server, when I'm searching for "creative" and setting my filter to creative.

It's also hurting the real creative servers, since it's a pain to pick through all the survival servers and find which ones are really creative, and a lot of people won't be bothered to do that.
Theway2cool1
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer