Fear

TacoMaster211's Avatar TacoMaster21112/28/14 7:43 pm
1 emeralds 1.2k 23
12/31/2014 6:49 pm
ItsMorgan's Avatar ItsMorgan
So I have this fear (yes I am a big baby)

I am afraid of:

FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDYS!

Now, it might sound ridiculous but I cant sleep at night because of everything about it, (the freaky animatronics, the purple man, the weird sounds)

Any advice?
TacoMaster211
Level 4 : Apprentice Blacksmith

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/28/2014 7:47 pm
Level 27 : Expert Blacksmith
StingRay_FTW
If you keep thinking about it,it'll eventually get dull,and won't be as scary.
12/28/2014 7:50 pm
TacoMaster211
Yeah that worked with some other fears of mine, but this one I think might take a while and I really need some sleep.
12/28/2014 8:20 pm
Level 22 : Expert Nerd
pancakegirl123
Haha, no, you've got to imagine how unreasonable that is for it to happen- that's how I got over five nights at Freddie's.

"Yeah pancake, because no one would notice the old animatronics walking on the highway. Not a single person."
12/28/2014 8:31 pm
TacoMaster211
Yeah, I guess that's reasonable.
12/28/2014 8:14 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Ninja
AkirAssasin
TacoMaster211So I have this fear (yes I am a big baby)

No one's a big baby. I'm 14 and afraid of the dark and open doors in the dark
12/28/2014 9:00 pm
Level 26 : Expert Dragon
_ENDER_DRAGON_
-snip-
12/28/2014 9:12 pm
TacoMaster211
Im not stupid.
12/28/2014 9:18 pm
Level 26 : Expert Dragon
_ENDER_DRAGON_
What?
12/28/2014 9:26 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Dragonborn
iedfisjifjwseizjfuse
They want advice on how to become not as scared at FNaF... .-.
12/28/2014 9:37 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Dragonborn
iedfisjifjwseizjfuse
Here's some more advice, think of everything in the game that you're scared of in your head, and make them the opposite of what they are. Think of their faces but stupid, derpy and funny, and make them do stupid things in your head. I hope this helped!
12/28/2014 9:43 pm
TacoMaster211
Good idea! Ill try it
12/28/2014 9:52 pm
Level 51 : Grandmaster Ladybug
McJackson3180
Everyone has a fear, I have a fear of sleep paralysis.
12/28/2014 9:53 pm
TacoMaster211
Yeah, I hope I never get into sleep paralysis. I haven't yet so im not worried
12/28/2014 9:54 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
madison0
Im Scared of when i go home and one of my parents have passed away.
12/28/2014 10:00 pm
Level 51 : Grandmaster Batman
Cid_of_Lufenia
The DoctorLet me tell you about scared. Your heart is beating so hard, I can feel it through your hands. There's so much blood and oxygen pumping through your brain, it's like rocket fuel. Right now, you could run faster and you can fight harder, you could jump higher than ever in your life. And you're so alert, it's like you can slow down time. What's wrong with scared? Scared is a super power. It's your super power. There is danger is this room, and guess what? It's you! You feel it?"

(A good old quote from Doctor Who to help make everything cooler)

Don't worry about being afraid everyone is can feel fear it's whether or they could overcome it is the question you should be asking.

Horror themed movies and video games are a way to simulate the feeling of fear in a safe environment and help us cope with real fear in the future (Five Nights at Freddy's being a good example of simulate fear)

What I am trying to say is don't worry about being afraid it's in fact good to admit it as opposed to hide how you feel.
12/28/2014 10:11 pm
TacoMaster211
Cid_of_Lufenia
The DoctorLet me tell you about scared. Your heart is beating so hard, I can feel it through your hands. There's so much blood and oxygen pumping through your brain, it's like rocket fuel. Right now, you could run faster and you can fight harder, you could jump higher than ever in your life. And you're so alert, it's like you can slow down time. What's wrong with scared? Scared is a super power. It's your super power. There is danger is this room, and guess what? It's you! You feel it?"

(A good old quote from Doctor Who to help make everything cooler)

Don't worry about being afraid everyone is can feel fear it's whether or they could overcome it is the question you should be asking.

Horror themed movies and video games are a way to simulate the feeling of fear in a safe environment and help us cope with real fear in the future (Five Nights at Freddy's being a good example of simulate fear)

What I am trying to say is don't worry about being afraid it's in fact good to admit it as opposed to hide how you feel.

Wow! I never thought of it that way! Thanks
12/28/2014 10:15 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Network
Phant
I used to be afraid of FNAF too. I would read about the characters, and it included a picture of them lunging at you mid-process. Whenever I went into a dark room, my mind would imagine Freddy peaking out of a doorway with his music box playing.

What I did is think of you or something killing him. For example: Freddy comes around a corner, I think about me shouting at him to go away and summoning my pet cat to slaughter him. It may help better if he dies in a funny way.

Dunno if this is gonna help, but I tried.
12/28/2014 10:19 pm
Level 27 : Expert Blacksmith
StingRay_FTW
Exactly,Like in Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azcaban.To conquer your own fears,you need to imagine them as something funny.
12/28/2014 10:18 pm
Level 25 : Expert Procrastinator
Xenon Neko
I used to be afraid of FNAF. The next day I forgot about it. Oh no, I remember it again! I'M SCARED!
12/28/2014 10:22 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Princess
Skeltal
ever watched the videos of

"How to make (insert name here) (funny/not scary/etc.)"

look up

How to make Five Nights At Freddy's Not Scary

not the 2nd one,well maybe that too,but also the 1st one.
lemme just post it here.
[yt]20musPh8lXI[/yt]
12/31/2014 12:30 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
JuffleUffle
Yes, I admit, it's freaky... I despise horror games because they are soooo scary... my friends call me a wimp sometimes, but they are scared of it, too!
12/31/2014 6:23 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Ninja
AkirAssasin
The way my class forgets about a horror games is to download it on my laptop (yes it's sad being the only one with a laptop in class) then play it over and over again together until it become a YOLO thing.
12/31/2014 6:49 pm
Level 29 : Expert Princess
ItsMorgan
I've never played FNaF, but I'm scared of everything so I guess I'll try to help.

I used to be scared of Ghosts. But then I thought: "I'm a man of science. Ghosts are, Quoth the Spock: "Illogical" ". So think about it. They're frikkin' haunted robots. It's dumb.

If that doesn't help, use the Power of Rock. Listen to some music. Happy music. Like this:

[yt]J_DV9b0x7v4[/yt]

Now I don't believe in Ghosts. But now I find life sooo boring. I mean, life without ghosts is just not interesting. Now I want 'em to be real. Ghosts, Espers, Time Travelers, Sliders, Aliens, everything. You ever seen "The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya"? Kinda like that.

Hope this helps.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome