Forum post help? Idk what I should put for the title . . .

Roer's Avatar Roer9/17/14 10:34 pm
1 emeralds 280 6
9/17/2014 10:50 pm
Zitzabis's Avatar Zitzabis
Ok, sorry about the horrible title, I'm bad with that sort of thing. Anyway, I've seen people putting photos in their forum posts and would appreciate if someone would give me a little tutorial on how to do it. Thanks! Bye!
-Grace
Roer
Level 15 : Journeyman Artist

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/17/2014 10:50 pm
Level 75 : Legendary Gent
Zitzabis
Magicman88999
Woody239
-snipsies for lengthsies-

Someone beat you to it, at made it a bit less complicated.

Exactly. That description was kind of confusing.
09/17/2014 10:47 pm
Level 71 : Legendary Pixel Painter
ASF
Woody239
Grace357Ok, sorry about the horrible title, I'm bad with that sort of thing. Anyway, I've seen people putting photos in their forum posts and would appreciate if someone would give me a little tutorial on how to do it. Thanks! Bye!
-Grace

This is going to be a bit of a tutorial. I know everyone's just going to say "put it between ", but that's not much help.

First, find an image you want to post.
Let's use one from here for example. Let's use that first image on the page.
Second, you need to get the Image's URL. You can do that by right clicking an image, and selecting "Copy Image URL".
Third, (this step is optional, but I like doing it just in case), you paste the link in your URL bar, to see if the image is correct. The website you're directed to should have nothing on it except the image you want to paste.
Fourth, you come onto the PMC forums. To post the image, you put the Image's URL in between "[img]"%20and%20"[/img]". If the image is large, you might want to put the URL in between "[simg]" and "[/simg]", which scales the image down to fit on the forums.

Someone beat you to it, at made it a bit less complicated.
09/17/2014 10:46 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Blockhead
Woodilicious
Grace357Ok, sorry about the horrible title, I'm bad with that sort of thing. Anyway, I've seen people putting photos in their forum posts and would appreciate if someone would give me a little tutorial on how to do it. Thanks! Bye!
-Grace

*strike-throughsies for lengthsies*
This is going to be a bit of a tutorial. I know everyone's just going to say "put it between ", but that's not much help.

First, find an image you want to post.
Let's use one from here for example. Let's use that first image on the page.
Second, you need to get the Image's URL. You can do that by right clicking an image, and selecting "Copy Image URL".
Third, (this step is optional, but I like doing it just in case), you paste the link in your URL bar, to see if the image is correct. The website you're directed to should have nothing on it except the image you want to paste.
Fourth, you come onto the PMC forums. To post the image, you put the Image's URL in between "[img]"and"[/img]". If the image is large, you might want to put the URL in between "[simg]" and "[/simg]", which scales the image down to fit on the forums.

Just do this:
ZitzabisUse:

[img]www.imageurl.com/image.png[/img]
or
[simg]www.imageurl.com/image.png[/simg]
09/17/2014 10:40 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Artist
Roer
Thanks!
09/17/2014 10:44 pm
Level 75 : Legendary Gent
Zitzabis