Oh gawhd, how do you lvl up :(

IceCow's Avatar IceCow1/5/13 9:43 pm
1/6/2013 12:36 am
Warhawker's Avatar Warhawker
Oh my gosh, I cant seem to level up, i know i only posted 1 skin BUT I really really badly need some tips for making good projects and Such, im a graphic Artist :l
So i got it rough! If you got any good ideas to level Up, Please Tell me

Thanks -IceCow Cow of Pmc
IceCow
Level 6 : Apprentice Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/06/2013 12:36 am
Level 44 : Master Modder
Warhawker
I don't see why you want to level up so badly, there is no benefit really.
01/05/2013 11:52 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Architect
IceCow
Thanks, BTW my first map is out

-icecow
01/05/2013 11:34 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Cowboy
silentsam5
A couple different ways:

1. The first way I gained any levels at all was posting a private city I was building on one of my first minecraft maps. I just started the project and put up what I currently had. I kept updating and updating and eventually gained some levels (People like to look at projects that are being updated compared to those jsut released). This was the first tactic I used to gain levels. I got up to about 7 or 8 (Not too high, but still)

2. Keep posting stuff even if it isn't the best stuff around. Just think a random project (a tiny village, huge statue, pixel art) start it, then try and finish soon. Post it then move on to another. This was the second tactic I used after getting a bit bored of the city project. I started doing what I called "Speed Projects" in which I start a project on one day, and try and finish on the same day. It was really fun. I got up to about 15 with my constant project posting. Then I turned back to number 1 and kept with one map.

Also, people like sequels.
01/05/2013 11:17 pm
Level 23 : Expert Network
Kytoko
You will level up eventually, all I can say is practice, you will get better
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome