Aeons's Avatar Aeons
I have two questions.
1. How do I upload projects?

2. How do I make a texture pack?

Thankyou for reading, that is all!

~<3
Mister___Creeper
Level 6 : Apprentice Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Aeons
02/18/2013 10:59 pm
Level 21 : Expert Lumberjack
To make a texture pack, download an editor like GIMP and then click Start and type %appdata%. .minecraft > bin. Now get 7zip or a similar program and open minecraft.jar (in your bin) with it. Take out a few files such as terrain.png, pack.txt, gui, mobs and a few other suspicious files. Now edit some of those files with a picture editor (GIMP, Paint.net, etc.) to how you want them to look like. Make a zip file and put all of your files in it. Then put it in AppData > Roaming > .minecraft > texturepacks and use minecraft. It should work.

-1b8
liorogamer
02/18/2013 12:19 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
Alrighty then, I shall now edit thy post.
Johnoboy
02/18/2013 2:10 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Network
Thy means your...
Johnoboy
02/18/2013 12:16 pm
liorogamer
Mattie1304
liorogamerTo upload a project, go to My Account, and then under My Submisions press Projects. On the top left corner, it'll say, "Upload my project."

As for how to make a Texture pack, go to Painterlypack.net and make yourself a custom 16x16 Texture Pack for Freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I am a stupid level one!!!!!

Then if you post it you will be banned! Yay!

Really?

Yep, it is against the rules
liorogamer
02/18/2013 12:13 pm
Mattie1304
liorogamerTo upload a project, go to My Account, and then under My Submisions press Projects. On the top left corner, it'll say, "Upload my project."

As for how to make a Texture pack, go to Painterlypack.net and make yourself a custom 16x16 Texture Pack for Freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I am a stupid level one!!!!!

Really?
Johnoboy
02/18/2013 12:12 pm

liorogamer
02/18/2013 12:10 pm
To upload a project, go to My Account, and then under My Submisions press Projects. On the top left corner, it'll say, "Upload my project."

As for how to make a Texture pack, go to Painterlypack.net and make yourself a custom 16x16 Texture Pack for Freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
liorogamer
02/18/2013 12:13 pm
Either that or you swim to the bottom of the Mariana Trench, kill one of those weird fish things with your bare hands, fry it, and shove it up your computer's disk drive.

It worked once for me!
st WildCard
02/18/2013 12:10 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Toast
Well let me tell you that,
PC user
first you search your computer for %appdata% and then select roaming then .minecraft and go to saves and choose your project

but the for texture pack you go to .minecraft and then bin and then minecraft.jar open it with winrar and arrange all the files by type and choose all the PNG files and all the folders (not com or net) and then you copy those to a new folder and then you edit it with somekinof photoshop or paint program

or you a mac user? then go to library, application support, minecraft and then do the same
Johnoboy
02/18/2013 12:04 pm
To make a texturepack, grab a baby snail, lick its shell, then throw it at a wall. A texture pack will generate on your pc
bhmiji077
02/18/2013 12:08 pm
Level 44 : Master Dragonborn
Tried and it doesn't work
RobTheCreator
02/18/2013 11:49 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
To upload a project go to projects and select 'upload your project'.

But about texture packs, i have no idea sorry
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome