Help! I can't load or create a world!

AdminD's Avatar AdminD6/22/12 10:31 am
1 emeralds 5.9k 5
6/22/2012 7:35 pm
Fuzzy Wuzzy's Avatar Fuzzy Wuzzy
Hi, I recently got this error report when I tried to create or load a world in Minecraft 1.2.5 (BTW I'm using the mods that Direwolf20 Uses in his lets play series 4 and the mods have to be kept at the versions on his forum thread for his saves to work)(Error report in spoiler tag) [The contents of the spoiler has been copied from the MultiMC console]

Click to reveal
Instance started with command: C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\java.exe -Xmx1024m -Xms512m -cp "C:\Users\Dylan\Minecraft Stuff\Applications\MultiMC" MultiMCLauncher "C:\Users\Dylan\Minecraft Stuff\Applications\MultiMC\instances\SW20\.minecraft" "DylanGore" -468534707761760418
Loading jars...
Loading URL: file:/C:/Users/Dylan/Minecraft%20Stuff/Applications/MultiMC/instances/SW20/.minecraft/bin/minecraft.jar
Loading URL: file:/C:/Users/Dylan/Minecraft%20Stuff/Applications/MultiMC/instances/SW20/.minecraft/bin/lwjgl.jar
Loading URL: file:/C:/Users/Dylan/Minecraft%20Stuff/Applications/MultiMC/instances/SW20/.minecraft/bin/lwjgl_util.jar
Loading URL: file:/C:/Users/Dylan/Minecraft%20Stuff/Applications/MultiMC/instances/SW20/.minecraft/bin/jinput.jar
Loading natives...
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.IncompatibleClassChangeError: Implementing class
at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClassCond(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$000(Unknown Source)
at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredFields0(Native Method)
at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredFields(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredFields(Unknown Source)
at MultiMCLauncher.main(MultiMCLauncher.java:61)
Instance exited with code: 1
Crash detected!

Any help would be greatly appreciated Thank you in advance!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AdminD
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Fuzzy Wuzzy
06/22/2012 7:35 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Engineer
sed11
Also, I think Forge may not be compatible with some mods. *I don't really know.....*

almost no mods but the garbage mod called "BTW" is incompatible with forge... or a complete overall like the Dr Who will be or terrafirma craft (but terrafirma craft uses forge) but there really isn't anyone who plays with "BTW".

The worst that can happen is a mod that modifies a class overwrites forges modification making it so that mod that doesn't use forge would conflict with other mods that need to modify that class file ... But majority of all mods either don't modify class files... use forge if they have to... or have a compatibility patch.

the issue is what I said it was... no need to throw random guesses.... of "force update"

If you don't know ... it is better not to post than to mislead people.
sed11
06/22/2012 6:45 pm
Level 66 : High Grandmaster Hero
Get the latest version of Forge and each of those mods.

Also, I think Forge may not be compatible with some mods. *I don't really know.....*
theplayerteam
06/22/2012 6:01 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Try force updating. Then reinstall your mods one at a time to find out which mod is causing the problem.

To backup your current minecraft.jar on Windows 7:

1. Click Start
2. In the search box, type "run" without the quotes
3. Click the Run application in the search results
4. In the "Open:" field, type in "appdata" without the quotes
5. A folder will be opened. Go into "Roaming", then ".minecraft", and then "bin".
6. Rename the file "minecraft.jar" to something else.
7. Now, force update to get a new minecraft.jar

Hope I helped. Let me know if that didn't fix the problem.
Fuzzy Wuzzy
06/22/2012 2:26 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Engineer
Well few things ... are you using the block id fix that is compatible with id resolver?
the newest version? If so could because...
Your forge version seems outdated... is there a reason for that? 135 is latest stable and latest block id fix works for 131 up to 135 you have 105

so try forge 135 and latest block id fix.

there is older block id fixes but by other developers.

if you are trying to use a mod that has a compatibility patch for forge.
FoxOfDoom
06/22/2012 10:46 am
Level 32 : Artisan Taco
Well, I see you do have a few modifications loaded. Was your Minecraft client working correctly before installing those modifications? I suspect you installed the modifications incorrectly.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome