Help needed with game versions & compatible mods

Terraform21c's Avatar Terraform21c3/21/16 3:04 pm
1 emeralds 429 3
3/22/2016 10:39 am
craftergurl's Avatar craftergurl
I am new to minecraft on pc and have been watching loads of youtube videos on mods like Buildcraft, industrialcraft, rotarycraft etc also mods like wireless redstone and automated railcraft, i have recently downloaded minecraft, it is version 1.9 i also downloaded Forge & modinstaller. i need help to understand how to use mods, finding out whether different mods are compatible with each other and how to find people to play with online & get help from etc.
Terraform21c
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

craftergurl
03/22/2016 10:39 am
Level 33 : Artisan Princess
If you want to learn how to do stuff like terraform with world edit and use commands and modpacks a way to do that is by going on a server that has staff that will actually teach you and give you the perms to do it. Reading about it and doing it are 2 different things. I reccomend the server that is on the banner below as a start because it is not too big that the players get ignored and not too small that there is no one on to show you. The staff are helpful. Good Luck! To terraform log on and do /server creative to get builder, fly, a plot and world edit to begin with immediately then ask for one of the owners to show you commands.
Terraform21c
03/22/2016 10:24 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Thanks Zezill, i seem to have a loadout issue where i get log data in the loadout tab on both my forge & modloader profile when i press play. i also seem to have lost the mods button in the menu.
Jaded_Panda
03/21/2016 4:09 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
Your best option to find people to play with online is through a Modpack. Like Voltz..
You can get some pretty popular modpacks through http://www.feed-the-beast.com/ or http://www.technicpack.net/ both of these are their own clients for minecraft and help manage them and keep them up to date.
Some of the modpacks after having them installed will include some sponsored servers. It's pretty useful for when your starting off for the first time!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome