Help.. SICK AND TIRED OF IT!

Strike's Avatar Strike6/29/11 6:58 pm
1 emeralds 114 1
6/29/2011 9:30 pm
Marshmallow06's Avatar Marshmallow06
Im just so sick of it! It must be against my computer's religion to allow mods on my sineple player world. So Mo creatures works right? About an hour later, black screen of death. TooManyItems fails, I press i and it just blanks into a big white screen witht he word "MISSING" in big black words. too many wolves just fails, MineColony just fails. And ive put in modloader, audio mod. But everything still fails. Ive even gotten to the point where ive tried to use ModCraft, and it just FAILS! if anyone knows an easy way, thatd oes'nt epically fail.. message me?
Thanks. =C
Strike
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/29/2011 9:30 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Birb
Marshmallow06
Okay, first of all, make sure you have back-ups. If you've reached a point where you can't fix minecraft, back-up your saves and delete the .minecraft folder. Then download minecraft again. When you start again, follow the directions on downloading the mods and double-check that what you're about to do is right.

What I had a problem with once was when two mods I had had a file that had the same name. I don't know, but I don't think they worked together and that's what caused my problem. So make sure none of the mods you want have files named the same thing.

I don't have advice on how to download them all and make them work... I hope this helps though
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome