How can i see did moderator checked my report?

GiganticBlock's Avatar GiganticBlock7/8/13 2:02 am
1 emeralds 277 5
7/8/2013 4:00 am
Energetic_Potato's Avatar Energetic_Potato
Hello everyone. I found and reported alot of stuff on the planet minecraft, but how can i know did moderator checked and deleted one of that submission? Please tell me if you know.
GiganticBlock
Level 35 : Artisan Droid

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/08/2013 4:00 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Dragon
Energetic_Potato
Whoever01
heartshapedBoxLook at your email. It should say, "The report was closed" or something along the lines of that.

wade654Well, look in your browser history for the submission, then check and see if you don't get a 404 message. If you do get a 404, congratulations! It worked! If you are directed to the page, contact another moderator (or the same moderator) to report the problem again. If this is not the correct way to handle this, I don't know any other way... my bad.

Do not re-report anything. There's probably tons of site reports needing to be done, considering the amount of forum reports are large numbers.

This, but it will only work in the forum. If you tick 'yes' for 'Receive an E-Mail When the Report is Dealt With' or so, you will get an E-Mail. Else, for the site, just have the URL handy, easy to reach to be able to go back to the submission. If you can get in fine and everything's there, the report has not yet been dealt with. If the reporting flag is still red, moderators have not attended to it. If the flag goes grey again, the report has been disputed and does not require removal or disabling. If you 100% believe that it should have been removed, make sure you have a clear and adequate description instead of useless text, vague explanations and random gobbledygook.

For chat, you can do nothing more than report and hope the user is banned, as you cannot see who is banned easily. Sometimes you may see messages saying "<USER> Was Kicked for <REASON>". If you must know he was dealt with, just /msg a moderator kindly. Hope this helps

-Who

I actually agree with what you typed here because it's true.
07/08/2013 3:43 am
Level 47 : Master Princess
Whoever01
heartshapedBoxLook at your email. It should say, "The report was closed" or something along the lines of that.

wade654Well, look in your browser history for the submission, then check and see if you don't get a 404 message. If you do get a 404, congratulations! It worked! If you are directed to the page, contact another moderator (or the same moderator) to report the problem again. If this is not the correct way to handle this, I don't know any other way... my bad.

Do not re-report anything. There's probably tons of site reports needing to be done, considering the amount of forum reports are large numbers.

This, but it will only work in the forum. If you tick 'yes' for 'Receive an E-Mail When the Report is Dealt With' or so, you will get an E-Mail. Else, for the site, just have the URL handy, easy to reach to be able to go back to the submission. If you can get in fine and everything's there, the report has not yet been dealt with. If the reporting flag is still red, moderators have not attended to it. If the flag goes grey again, the report has been disputed and does not require removal or disabling. If you 100% believe that it should have been removed, make sure you have a clear and adequate description instead of useless text, vague explanations and random gobbledygook.

For chat, you can do nothing more than report and hope the user is banned, as you cannot see who is banned easily. Sometimes you may see messages saying "<USER> Was Kicked for <REASON>". If you must know he was dealt with, just /msg a moderator kindly. Hope this helps

-Who
07/08/2013 2:35 am
Level 24 : Expert Architect
wade654

Thank you for correcting me, heartshapedBox. Luckily, I have not seen any projects or threads needing flagging, so I hadn't had the chance to mess up. (Whew)
07/08/2013 2:18 am
Level 32 : Artisan Miner
heartshapedBox
Look at your email. It should say, "The report was closed" or something along the lines of that.

07/08/2013 2:10 am
Level 24 : Expert Architect
wade654
Well, look in your browser history for the submission, then check and see if you don't get a 404 message. If you do get a 404, congratulations! It worked! If you are directed to the page, contact another moderator (or the same moderator) to report the problem again. If this is not the correct way to handle this, I don't know any other way... my bad.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome