How to decorate new survival base?

Ghostly Gamers's Avatar Ghostly Gamers8/14/19 1:20 pm
1 emeralds 131 4
8/18/2019 7:43 pm
SireWhiteKnight's Avatar SireWhiteKnight
So... I've just made a (cool looking in my opinion base) in my survival world which looks awesome from the outside with a glass semi-sphere.

Inside of my base

BUT. I have no idea on how to decorate the inside. I've tried a bunch of things but nothing looked good. Any ideas or advice would be really appreciated!
Ghostly Gamers
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/18/2019 7:43 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Dolphin
SireWhiteKnight
Try to add depth to the room. Create a "pallet" of colors and then kind of go off of that. Since it looks like you built this in a mountain i would recommend watching the noob / pro / god mountain build video by WiederDude on Youtube. It's a great video that will give you some inspiration.
08/17/2019 1:58 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
Dylan_Secret
The first thing I always build in a survival base is a chest room normally with wood and a type of stone
08/14/2019 1:43 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Spider Rider
InfamousArgyle
Add a restroom! Use a barrel + trapdoor to create a toilet. Add a sink basin using a hopper or cauldron, and a sponge on a fence post for cleaning up with.
08/14/2019 1:37 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Skinner
Thqnder
Depends on the area around your base and any materials you've already used. Imo, a spruce-stonebrick or a quartz-lightblue terracotta/stained clay block pattern will do. Have a seating area looking out at the view.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome