[Mod Help] Invisible Mob?

sed11's Avatar sed118/11/12 1:59 pm
1 emeralds 3.4k 16
12/4/2012 7:02 pm
sed11's Avatar sed11
I'm having a problem with adding mobs.I was testing with a test mob and it works, though its invisible.I know the texture is in the right place because I made it use the char.png texture.I also know its there because I made it sound like a zombie and I made a custom spawn egg, and when I spawn one with the egg, I can hear zombie noises and sometimes they would get hurt when I spawn them.(So I guess they get stuck in the blocks for second after they're spawned, because I sometimes hear the hurt noise, which I made the mob use the regular hurt sound used by the player.)

I'm not sure how to fix this, because I get no errors, its just invisible in-game.(This is in MCP 1.3.1/1.3.2 btw.)

Also, it seems I can't punch them, because when I punch where I spawn them I don't hear them getting hurt and there's also no shadows, so I'm not sure what's wrong.
sed11
Retired Moderator
Level 66 : High Grandmaster Hero

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/03/2012 8:51 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Artist
Peanutmasta!
Help exact same problem.
12/04/2012 7:02 pm
sed11
Make your own thread instead of reviving another, please.
09/09/2012 3:31 am
Level 10 : Journeyman Modder
cj1m
no mcp minecraft coding pack
09/09/2012 3:07 am
cj1m
bump
09/09/2012 3:01 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Miner
diamondcreeper0045
MCP: Minecraft Pocket Edition?
09/09/2012 1:24 pm
sed11
Minecraft Coders Pack.Its what you use to make Minecraft mods.

I also use ModLoader to make mods.(ModLoader is something everyone who has installed a mod should know about.)
09/09/2012 3:00 am
cj1m
sed11I'm having a problem with adding mobs.I was testing with a test mob and it works, though its invisible.I know the texture is in the right place because I made it use the char.png texture.I also know its there because I made it sound like a zombie and I made a custom spawn egg, and when I spawn one with the egg, I can hear zombie noises and sometimes they would get hurt when I spawn them.(So I guess they get stuck in the blocks for second after they're spawned, because I sometimes hear the hurt noise, which I made the mob use the regular hurt sound used by the player.)

I'm not sure how to fix this, because I get no errors, its just invisible in-game.(This is in MCP 1.3.1/1.3.2 btw.)

Also, it seems I can't punch them, because when I punch where I spawn them I don't hear them getting hurt and there's also no shadows, so I'm not sure what's wrong.
09/09/2012 2:59 am
cj1m
i really need the solution
09/09/2012 2:49 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Ranger
greyskull22
did you add a texture to the texture pack folder?

this is probably the solution, just saying'

~Grey
09/09/2012 2:55 am
diamondcreeper0045
sed11I'm having a problem with adding mobs.I was testing with a test mob and it works, though its invisible.I know the texture is in the right place because I made it use the char.png texture.I also know its there because I made it sound like a zombie and I made a custom spawn egg, and when I spawn one with the egg, I can hear zombie noises and sometimes they would get hurt when I spawn them.(So I guess they get stuck in the blocks for second after they're spawned, because I sometimes hear the hurt noise, which I made the mob use the regular hurt sound used by the player.)

09/09/2012 2:41 am
diamondcreeper0045
This will be a bedrock-hard problem when I become a modder
Oh goodie, you've found a dragon egg! Click on it to keep it alive...
09/09/2012 2:25 am
cj1m
I know I have this problem as well I really need help
08/24/2012 5:55 am
Level 27 : Expert Modder
xiFackx
That was me.. and the cow noises are from the mob i created..

It plays the cow noise if they mob is living.
08/23/2012 7:30 pm
Level 22 : Expert Narwhal
supremewand250

I'm not sure how to fix this, because I get no errors, its just invisible in-game.(This is in MCP 1.3.1 btw.)

Lol somebody is having the same exact problem exept with cow noises!I think its a new glitch
08/23/2012 7:04 pm
Level 27 : Expert Modder
xiFackx
I'm bumping this because i could really use the information too.
08/13/2012 4:54 pm
sed11
Bump?

I've found on MCForum you replace ModLoader.getUniqueEntityID() with an ID for the mob like 100, but that didn't really didn't do anything but make it where they spawn without me having to use the spawn egg, they're still invisible.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome