It's been six months today...

DiggerMcGee's Avatar DiggerMcGee7/29/19 10:27 am
2 emeralds 246 4
7/29/2019 11:05 am
The Skin Shaper's Avatar The Skin Shaper

Digger McGee and the Big Forest Mining Company Thanks You All!

I'm so Happy!

Today is my six month anniversary since joining this community and only a year and a half since I first downloaded minecraft. I want to thank everyone at PMC, staff, members, and even casual downloaders. I would never have expected to receive so many views or such attention.

After six months, I am almost to level 32. THANK YOU ALL! Against the backdrop of all the amazing artists, builders, and engineers here I am amazed. I hope I can continue to give back as much as I have learned here.
This is one of the best ever social communities I have seen online. Most everyone here is sooo creative, kind, respectful, and encouraging. Sure, there are a few malcontents, but they don't seem to get much attention and they seem to either soften up or disappear before long.

I encourage everyone who is not yet a member to JOIN NOW! You will get far more in return than it will ever cost you (nothing, it's free!).

DiggerMcGee
Level 55 : Grandmaster Engineer