Klingon signs

GnomeFreak's Avatar GnomeFreak8/24/11 8:38 pm
1 emeralds 237 4
8/24/2011 9:10 pm
GnomeFreak's Avatar GnomeFreak
Need help making a Klingon/English default.png for the font on signs. Already started making Klingon characters using paint.net. Then I realized I also want to do English translation signs so I need to be able to leave the English characters alone. How do I access the extra characters on the default.png while editing signs? I've tried ALT and several other button combos to try to access the smilie face, lines and other symbols, but all I ever get are the standard English characters. Any help would be appreciated.
I'm planning on uploading a Klingon/English.png as a default.png alternate if I can figure it all out.
GnomeFreak
Level 53 : Grandmaster Geek

Create an account or sign in to comment.

GnomeFreak
08/24/2011 9:10 pm
Level 53 : Grandmaster Geek
There are 16 x 16 characters on the default.png. That is 256 characters. Ican only figure out how to access about a fourth of them from the sign editing screen in game. All I want to know is how to access all of the other symbols. I don't need a plug-in, mod, or anything else. If I can access them in game, then I can change them to look Klingonese. If not I'll try to use the symbols I can access like quotation marks, brackets etc. Not a big deal, I'll just lose some functionality is all.
brandman
08/24/2011 8:46 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Narwhal
^ lulz
Kisanorame
08/24/2011 8:41 pm
Level 43 : Master Dragon
Good job making 2 of the same topic, congrats.
brandman
08/24/2011 8:39 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Narwhal
Um, unless you can utilize the alt+number keypad combo's then it's not possible sry.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome