[IDEA] Limit on skins posted each day?

Lax_People's Avatar Lax_People3/19/13 3:42 am
1 emeralds 170 3
3/19/2013 4:02 am
ElGilbarto's Avatar ElGilbarto
Hey guys, I have come up with an idea about posting skins. I have made a blog in which I rant about the PMC skins and I thought of an idea to reduce the amount of skins.

Say there is a new rule in which people can only post 1 skin a day. (Or maybe 1 skin every 6 hours) So I bet your like 'But Lax, I post 2 skins a day ' Well here is the soloution. You could PM/talk to cyprezz/Paril/Zaralith and request that you can have permision to post more than 1 skin a day. They would have to look at your skins and look at your bans record to dicied if you will post high quality skins or not. People that post low quality skins will have the 1 a day rule because lets face it, they post skins way too much.

Anyway, this is just an idea and if you want to read my blog then look on my account

Tell me what you think
Lax_People
Level 13 : Journeyman Pokemon

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/19/2013 4:02 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Crafter
ElGilbarto
Hmmm, I see why you would want this but it would create way to much backlog with people PMing admins. Eventually, if you were someone who created a high quality skin every couple of days and one day decided to upload two, you would have to wait a while for it to come through.
I know you could say that there could be a system where someone who posts high quality skins be allowed more than one but couldn't they start taking advantage of this? Posting lesser quality skins that have a much higher chance of being seen normally would be unfair.
Eventually this just leads to all sorts of extra work, problems and people taking advantage of it.
03/19/2013 3:48 am
Level 62 : High Grandmaster Elf
Exurbia
no no no no no
bad idea.
Although it would cut down on spam, it's not very fair. Also, if you had to PM Par or Zar, their inboxes would be flooded even more, and they won't be able to address the real problems with the site. Plus, then people would make even more multiple accounts, and that would make the site even worse.

Sorry, this idea isn't thought through enough... it wouldn't work.
03/19/2013 3:55 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Pokemon
Lax_People
This was just an idea, I still plan on making lots of tweaks.
Thanks for the feed back though.

And also 'Par and Zar' They have matching names
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome