A little Help with Ambitious project?

Esr213's Avatar Esr2133/10/14 6:11 pm
1 emeralds 605 3
3/13/2014 5:33 pm
Esr213's Avatar Esr213
As the topic suggests, I apparently need help with something... if anyone can... So, I'm trying to make Atlantis from Disney's Atlantis, the Lost Empire movie, and here's the picture I'm taking reference from: http://bplusmovieblog.files.wordpress.com/2012/08/atlantis-the-lost-empire-4.png It's a pretty big picture, so beware when you see it, but it's as close as I could get to an accurate view of the city from the movie over the internet.

So I'm trying to build the city, and I'm using a reference picture from that, and made a 101 x 101 circular base that will hold the palace directly in the center, and from there, I expanded it's radius by 42 blocks on either side, making it a 143 x 143 radius...If anyone thinks that the base itself is tool small with this radius to so much as hold that massive a palace, let me know, and tell me what the radius should be approximated to be so that I can expand the base to it's fullest for the palace...also, I need to make sure how the circular sides OF the base should be in order to keep to the circular motion of the base itself to hold the palace, as well as the rest of the city. This is possibly THE most ambitious project I've come up with doing by far, as far as massiveness goes, the second to this ambitious project I'm doing currently is Erebor from Lord of the Rings: Battle for Middle Earth 2, you can find the images of the map on Google like I managed to find the image I'm using for reference on this project as well. Message me when you guys can give me help, many thanks!
Esr213
Level 1 : New Miner