Looking for a piece of my childhood on PMC!

0xBit's Avatar 0xBit6/30/21 2:08 am history
6/30/2021 2:49 am
0xBit's Avatar 0xBit
Hello!

I'm 0xBit, I run a little popular geopolitical server. I've been playing Minecraft since the addition of Wolves and I can remember the early days of PlanetMinecraft and the hundreds of maps available to check out at any given moment.

But what I'm here for is looking for a specific map, maybe some old timers might be able to help?

From what I can recall, this map would of been somewhere between 2013-2015. It would of been medieval themed and to my memory, it came in a few different version. One of the versions included the addition of a desert kingdom added to the same world as the map I am looking for. The build style was very simple but still considered medieval. I know it was a Kingdom type map.

Now what made this map unique was the attention to detail in small spaces. It had a ton of little nooks and crannies you can go into and find amazing new things.

For example, you could enter a well and falling to the sewers. In the sewers was a small wooden platform you can enter and bam, you found yourself into a large underground sewer place. Almost as if Pirates or black market trading happened down there. Another interested feature the Crypt beyond the church that would take you deep into a crypt system that looked very spooky but was very well hidden.

Here is an image I drew up from some of the locations that I could recall.

I can recall most of the builds from memory but I can't pinpoint the exact listing for it on PlanetMinecraft! I knew the map had a download via world and download via schematic. I've searched through a ton of "medieval", "Kingdom" keywords for 2013, 2014 and 2015 and have no luck. I want to say I recall the word "old" being used in either the users name or a mention of another contributor. I also recall that this map had a few updates to it in terms of version.

This would have been a popular map....

This would absolutely make my year if I could find this map and enjoy it once again as I did!

Thanks,

0xbit
0xBit
Level 59 : Grandmaster Geek