Looking for another Server Owner

dario85's Avatar dario853/7/12 11:28 am
3/11/2012 8:05 pm
Budgie3's Avatar Budgie3
So I am in need of another Server Owner. Someone who wants to be apart of a great server and will want to help it.
That person must be great at running a server and with plugins and config's I am not that great and trying to learn but have found myself with less help than I started with. The server is half way though some big changes and this has grinded to a stop sue to this. So here I am looking for someone whos got the time and wants to really be apart of the server. That person would be owner in game and mentioned on the site. Will have full access to everything. I currently pay $47 per month as i want it hosted not on someones computer but a server for best running and control. Plus the supporter team are great Its currently a 25 slot server with 4.5GB (I feel this is rather high but the lag was huge dude to plugins) So if you want to really help out and be Joint Owner of a great yet new and growing server then let me know. I am not going to let anyone get access so please show me some prove thats your good at this. Any Questions just ask
dario85
Level 40 : Master Nether Knight

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/11/2012 8:05 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Hunter
Budgie3
Hey have u chosen yet because i would be able to help with pay on occasion.
I have setup and ran my own server i have a wide variety of skills with plugins and server commands am unable to show u a server as my computer crashed and i have just setup my new one. Im 17 and i can be on reguraly most likely daily. I Love Minecraft
03/11/2012 8:02 pm
Level 20 : Expert Engineer
technogators12
dario am i owner also my server is up if u want to look at
03/11/2012 8:28 am
Level 23 : Expert Dragon
sergii1312
i can help you out i am a server owner its 24/7 i know lots about plugins and help you out with any other problems you got
03/11/2012 8:25 am
technogators12
Dario be on at anytime since it will be up all day my server u wanted to look at ok
03/10/2012 12:16 am
Level 32 : Artisan Spider Rider
MrMacMiller
I can help I know a lot about permissions and a bunch of bukkit plugins I have a private server and good experience with bukkit pm me if you still need someone I would be more then happy if you choose me if you want to know anything else about me just ask.
03/10/2012 12:04 am
technogators12
i pmed u back ok
03/09/2012 6:52 am
dario85
technogators12
dario85The server costs just under $50 per month, Anyone wanting to be co owner could pay towards it if they wanted. Have any of your guys got any sort of prove to your skills? I need someone whos brill at plugins and the backend of running a server as well as good playing on it to.
Checkout the website for full details of the server and let me know if your the person for this role
http://www.mcraftcourse.com

Cant pay but help with all sorts of plugins since i run my own server so thats how i prove with many plugins and very good with the newsest plugins

Can Isee your server? PM me
03/08/2012 10:55 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Creeper
I wouldn't want this much responsibility because I can't always be on but I am an excellent admin and I'm kind but also I can be strict and will ban when needed or mute or temp ban etc. I know most all command son minecraft probably 40+ pages of them and would love to help out your server and help It to grow and prosper

P.S. I despise of griefers and will do anything to stop them ruining minecrafters experience of a good minecraft server

My ign is jonathan361
03/08/2012 10:41 pm
technogators12
dario85The server costs just under $50 per month, Anyone wanting to be co owner could pay towards it if they wanted. Have any of your guys got any sort of prove to your skills? I need someone whos brill at plugins and the backend of running a server as well as good playing on it to.
Checkout the website for full details of the server and let me know if your the person for this role

Cant pay but help with all sorts of plugins since i run my own server so thats how i prove with many plugins and very good with the newsest plugins
03/08/2012 3:42 pm
dario85
Tinytinka

I can't pay for it, sorry!
I wouldn't mind just being Admin because I know every main Plugin and all the hard things like Permissions and all the hard Plugins, I also own my own server so I know how it feels, if you want a full application for Admin or such then just ask, I am happy to help :3

PM sent
03/08/2012 3:02 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Grump
Tinytinka

I can't pay for it, sorry!
I wouldn't mind just being Admin because I know every main Plugin and all the hard things like Permissions and all the hard Plugins, I also own my own server so I know how it feels, if you want a full application for Admin or such then just ask, I am happy to help :3
03/08/2012 2:59 pm
dario85
The server costs just under $50 per month, Anyone wanting to be co owner could pay towards it if they wanted. Have any of your guys got any sort of prove to your skills? I need someone whos brill at plugins and the backend of running a server as well as good playing on it to.
www.mcraftcourse.com
03/07/2012 11:41 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Warrior
raphi2
Hey my username is joenmb, and I'd like to apply for co-owner on your server (I don't have do be co-owner, admin would be nice too). I am very good with plugins and worldediting. Thanks.
03/07/2012 11:39 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Explorer
WeAreMinecraftFTW
Hey I was just looking at downloading OCD pack then I saw this on the side I was a co-owner of an amazing server that I still play on and very much love. I am very dedicated and no a few things about configs and coding for the server I was co owner of I configed a ranks plugin and added colour to the chat and to the rank I also know how to set permisions for different plugins and how they are used I am a wide range of minecraft player from redstone to design and would very much love to be in the persition that I previously was.
Tyler ING xXArbokXx
03/07/2012 11:36 am
technogators12
I realy want to be co owner. I am helpful and aways wanted to be part of something like this. Btw do i have to pay for anything?

If i am in i will be on at all times whenever i can

Please tell me asap

I promise

I am really good at plugins. I help lots of srvers with the plugins and some stafff that dont know how to use it. I am mature and responsible

IGN: brandon1229
03/07/2012 11:33 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Modder
ColonelEnderman
What about me, i have a nice comp, and i love minecraft
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome