Looking for Minigame Plugins

SuperYoshie's Avatar SuperYoshie4/24/14 8:23 pm
1 emeralds 316 7
4/25/2014 3:50 pm
SeekCraft's Avatar SeekCraft
Hello,
I'm looking for some MiniGame plugins which I don't have to build! Things like MobArena basically. I'm not worried about what It is, just some fun minigames which I don't have to build and setup alot.

Thanks!
~Yoshie
SuperYoshie
Level 12 : Journeyman Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/25/2014 3:50 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Modder
SeekCraft
Try MinigamesParty (http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/minigames-party/), it includes 11 minigames and generates the arenas for you.
04/24/2014 10:02 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Network
SuperYoshie
Hello, thank-you everyone for your replies.
@ima7433
Do you the links to those plugins?

@PrimeRobot
Thank-you, looks nice. I still have to build though :/

I'm trying to find a plugin where I don't have to build the arena. I'm fine with building lobbies, but my arenas never work. Nor, do I have the time.
04/25/2014 2:49 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Miner
PrimeRobot
No minigames that I know of have no arenas to it. All of the minigames must have a arena, as far as Im concern. Im not sure if this is considered a minigame, but try skyblocks.
04/24/2014 9:18 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Miner
PrimeRobot
PropHunt, Or Blockhunt (Same Thing But BlockHunt is MC name)
I would use this plugin http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/blockhunt/
You need 2 additional plugins for it to fully work, so if you don't have enough RAM I don't recommend it.
I have it on my server, and its a good plugin. It has a In-game store, where players get to buy a perk for what block they get to be, and what team they want to be. It has its own money system (Tokens I believe). So you should try it. Its my opinion that its a good plugin, but others may say different.
04/24/2014 9:11 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
Dinohoot8
You can't have Annihilation on your server. The owner of the game does not allow it. Saunders said.
04/24/2014 8:58 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Warrior
ima7433
Tntrun
Spleef
Survival games
Kit pvp
Annihilation (as on shotbow)
I'll come back when I have more.
04/24/2014 8:41 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
ElmofiedBoby
Like from scratch? Maybe the "Parkour" Plugin would be good! It gives you a kit and you use the kit to build the arena. But all mini games require some building. All the plugins do is setup where the arena is, but you build it. It takes care of the permissions, but you build everything else. Maybe there is a plugin/minigame that builds automatically, but there aren't any that I know of. Btw: Mob Arena I think also makes you build the lobby and arena first, then it will set up the mob spawning its self. Hope this helps, and also ask around more people, like on the forums.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome