Looking for PMC Admin

henrickfgssss's Avatar henrickfgssss8/28/15 2:44 pm
1 emeralds 1.1k 20
9/10/2015 8:15 am
henrickfgssss's Avatar henrickfgssss
Dear PMC,

I created a topic in the server area I believe, but it was pulled by a moderator that infracted me for violating the rules (We're modifying and improving), so that's a no bueno.

I'm looking for someone that can direct me to an admin / head of sales. I'm looking to spend a large chunk of money on advertising with the additional option of having a support thread so we can do FAQ, listen to users and suggestions and improve our service. Seems like if you're willing to spend, no one is willing to receive?

Got my fingers crossed someone can direct me on the right path

Thanks

PS. Forgot to say I've already gone through the "advertising" link and sent them an email to no avail (perhaps not checking it?)
henrickfgssss
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/09/2015 5:41 am
Level 88 : Elite Scapegoat
Paril
The email is for business stuff, and unless it's something that interests the administrator it likely won't get a reply.
09/09/2015 6:41 am
Level 32 : Artisan Vampire
LadySpiderwick
At least he can reply out of politeness, with a "Sorry I'm not interested" because it does look rude if someone takes the time to e-mail Cyprezz but 'e doesn't bother to reply back
09/09/2015 7:12 am
Level 88 : Elite Scapegoat
Paril
He simply doesn't have the time. That's not even his personal email, it's just the site's email; he'd end up just sending canned responses and by that point it's no different.
09/09/2015 7:15 am
Level 32 : Artisan Vampire
LadySpiderwick
Understandable, at least with people like the OP it'd let them know what his answer was making posts like these non- existient if you get my gist (?)
09/10/2015 4:02 am
henrickfgssss
Point taken. Been going extraordinary lengths to reach out. I do believe in being persistent as we would offer something others wouldn't offer; a service and a bag full of money. Not sure how that could ever be rejected
09/10/2015 7:53 am
Level 25 : Expert Button Pusher
Azrath
Its not all about money...
09/09/2015 5:06 am
henrickfgssss
jacieleavellwww.planetminecraft.com/team/

I hadn't PM'd Paril, only Cyprezz, so that's another tick. Thanks for the URL. Fingers crossed now.
09/08/2015 5:47 am
Level 30 : Artisan Warrior
jacieleavell
09/08/2015 3:40 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Scribe
SuperSecretFakeAccount
HenrickFGS, considering you are a lvl 1 (at time of posting), and have only made 10 posts, I somehow doubt that you are willing to spend 10,000 dollars on PMC. If you realy wanted to do something like this, you would be better off contacting an admin via something like facebook, or skype. From there you could eventually get to the people who can help with your problem.

If you won't wait one month on PMC so you can give them 10,000, clearly you just don't understand what your saying.
09/08/2015 5:29 am
henrickfgssss
I was provided with a contact page and I've messaged multiple Moderators.

To get in touch with someone responsible for the website (i.e. the owner) should not be hard; we are in 2015.

Do you have a skype? I'll gladly reach out. My level 1 status shouldn't depict anything other than I've made multiple posts in trying to get someone on board to talk with. Hopefully this thread will make someone reach out (they have my email too) - I'm patiently waiting.
09/08/2015 3:16 am
henrickfgssss
karrthus1
HenrickFGSkarrthus1: So I should be a hot topic amongst all the mods and admins now j/k

depends if there are any more important issues and matters pressing

I would say it's an important issue when we are willing to hand over PMC a funds-bucket of $10000 or more if we can start negotiating. Been waiting some times now for someone to reach out...Clearly I can fund them better than Google.
08/31/2015 5:58 am
Level 35 : Artisan Birb
Karrfis
HenrickFGSkarrthus1: So I should be a hot topic amongst all the mods and admins now j/k

depends if there are any more important issues and matters pressing
08/31/2015 3:36 am
henrickfgssss
karrthus1: So I should be a hot topic amongst all the mods and admins now j/k

Azrath: We don't mind - No real loss in trying.

CaptainMurica: Correct

Azie: I'll get in touch with Paril/Cyprezz (if possible) - Thanks for this piece of information. The email channel is definitely not the way of reaching someone if lead time is 1 month. I can imagine they get bombarded with 100s of emails and not bothered to check them at all.
08/29/2015 7:32 am
Level 25 : Expert Button Pusher
Azrath
karrthus1
i also dont think pmc let users pay to advertise their servers on here

This. You wont get anything here from "trying" to spend huge amounts of money.
08/29/2015 7:30 am
Level 35 : Artisan Birb
Karrfis
normally it goes pm the moderator who removed you post, all the moderators and admins talk together so they can take it up with someone higher up if needed

08/28/2015 2:59 pm
Level 47 : Master Button Pusher
Leeberator
How long has it been since you sent the email? I'd wait about a month before taking further action.
08/29/2015 3:32 am
henrickfgssss
1 month to check an email? That can't be right...

I see mods in here active as, but no one to attend my request and if I attempt for feedback on the servers I get an infraction. Sort of like a double-edged sword.
08/29/2015 11:17 am
Level 58 : Grandmaster Grump
Azie
For advertising questions or affiliation information, you'd need to contact us via e-mail. As far as I know, only Paril/Cyprezz have access to the official e-mail, but I could be wrong. The rest of us aren't equipped to help you with what you're asking about.

Regarding your warning, we don't allow posts regarding server hosting sites, free or not. Please just don't post them.

http://www.planetminecraft.com/contact/
http://www.planetminecraft.com/team/
08/29/2015 11:06 am
Level 47 : Master Button Pusher
Leeberator
For some reason, they're slow to respond to messages.

Azrath
karrthus1

This. You wont get anything here from "trying" to spend huge amounts of money.

He's trying to advertise a free hosting service, not a server.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome