Lore Theories

st3ve777's Avatar st3ve7772/12/22 8:50 am
2/13/2022 10:21 pm
Zenthronex's Avatar Zenthronex
I´ve been thinking (for a long time) about Minecraft´s true lore, and I want to share my theories with you. But knowing that you can also have some really nice theories about, I will be grateful for hearing them! So, here you can ask any questions about lore, and also listen to my theories.
st3ve777
Level 13 : Journeyman Modder

Create an account or sign in to comment.

MrBelles
02/13/2022 6:23 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Collective
There is a popular theory that the Minecraft world is a post-apocalyptic landscape explaining zombies and such, and RetroGamingNow theorizes that the wither creation caused this apocalypse.

Now all trees in Minecraft are the same age (Due to the textures having the same amount of rings) meaning that there was a time not too long ago when all trees died and new ones started showing up so the apocalypse could have been very recent to when the player first joins the world.
Zenthronex
02/13/2022 10:21 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Skinner
It's like a prophecy waiting to be fulfilled! I like this.
Zenthronex
02/13/2022 5:49 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Skinner
I have a theory that in the Overworld there lies a spider queen living in recluse. I picture her as a brown recluse hiding in the most untouched corners of the Overworld, waiting for an adventurer to pass by and strike.

From the size of spiders in Minecraft, we can infer that the spider queen is massive... Spawning spiders to distract you as she heals! The horror!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome