Mcpatcher error

aidendacreeperkilla's Avatar aidendacreeperkilla9/5/11 4:41 pm
9/5/2011 9:59 pm
mommaCarole's Avatar mommaCarole
Okay, so I had alot of hd textures in my minecraft for a while, and then I deleted everything in my .minecraft, and force updated. After a few months, of no textures at all, I found a cool Half Life HD texturepack. I downloaded it, and opened up mcpatcher, to patch it. At the bottom near the loading bar, it says "Analyzing Minecraft.7.3.jar, and then around 18%, it says "ERROR- There was an error opening up minecraft.jar because of one of the following errors: you seleted the launcher, and not the minecraft bin folder (which I know is wrong) You selected a texturepack, and not minecraft.jar (again, wrong) The file was already patched (I tried puting the texture pack in the texture pack folder, and it crashed minecraft) There was an update mcpatcher cannot handle (it's the newest one.) There is another, conflicting mod applied. (cleared minecraft, still same error)The jar file is invalid, or corrupt. (mods still work).

So if you know a solution, pls reply to this topic on how to fix it!
aidendacreeperkilla
Level 33 : Artisan Taco