MCpatcher - Modloader - TooManyItems - HELP!!

AoNoKumo's Avatar AoNoKumo6/5/12 6:34 pm
1 emeralds 1.8k 9
6/25/2012 8:02 pm
gabush2pk's Avatar gabush2pk
I started out by deleting my META-INF, downloaded TooManyItems manually into my Minecraft.jar and everything was alright.

I progressed in the game and really liked it so I got myself DokuCraft for my first texture pack and I had basic knowledge that you needed MCpatcher for HD texture packs.

This is when things went wrong...

As soon as I patched my MC, my TMI stopped working so I was given a suggestion to delete my .minecraft folder and make a fresh one - I followed. I decided to download TMI via MCpatcher but I was then also suggested to download Modloader. Of course I downloaded Modloader into my MCpatcher first then TMI second. I would think by now I'd have fixed my problem with so much of these great suggestions. It's not fixed!

Anyone have the solution to my MCpatcher - Modloader - TooManyItems problem? :c

--------
Edit: When I patch MCpatcher without the Modloader, TMI works but when I add my other mods... I come to no avail..
AoNoKumo
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

gabush2pk
06/25/2012 8:02 pm
hey i have a problem im using mc patcher and i can put modloader on the mod list but i cant activate it on too many items it says "ModLoader: off" can some one help me i also have 7zip but i don't know how to use it.
PixelatedBlocks Team
06/08/2012 1:40 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
Try Optifine....

I would try,
Modloader, Optifine(supports hd textures), then Toomanyitems+any other mods after that.

It might just be TMI is not compatible with MCPatcher although i doubt it due to the fact they are both quite big/popular mods..

-PB
sed11
06/08/2012 1:44 pm
Level 66 : High Grandmaster Hero
TMI is not incompatible with MCPatcher.......
PixelatedBlocks Team
06/09/2012 12:23 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
Okay then I would just use optifine
sed11
06/05/2012 9:07 pm
Level 66 : High Grandmaster Hero
How to install these mods:

1.First patch .jar with MCPatcher

2.Use 7ZIP or winRAR to open minecraft.jar then drag the .classes from ModLoader and TMI into it and delete META-INF folder.

Done.TMI,MCPatcher,And ModLoader shouldn't conflict with each other because I used them before.
Aqua_Pixel
06/06/2012 7:13 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Nerd
yay do these things, or you can only install minecraft forge API (one mod, works exactly than mcpatcher)
Kytoko
06/05/2012 7:06 pm
Level 23 : Expert Network
I use OptiFine to for my mods, it tells me if there are any errors with the Mods so I know which ones to remove etc. It uses MagicLauncher which is what tells me the problems etc try that, other than that I don't know any other answers apart from try one at a time until you encounter the problem
Kytoko
06/05/2012 6:52 pm
Level 23 : Expert Network
Some mods conflict and will cancel out others, this may be your problem. It's fixed by ditching one of the conflicting mods
AoNoKumo
06/05/2012 7:01 pm
lol I really think this is the problem. Soooo... Do you know a few of them or maybe a forum for this?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome