Messed up email on account activation (Planet Minecraft)

JWire's Avatar JWire2/15/14 10:59 am
1 emeralds 868 6
2/17/2014 10:36 am
Butterblender's Avatar Butterblender
When I was creating my account, i accidentally did the email wrong. Now I can't use my fabulous username.

My question is does the account get deleted after a while automatically or do I have to contact someone?

Using a new username is not an option

Answers are appreciated and can be rewarded ; )
JWire
Level 67 : High Grandmaster Gent

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/17/2014 10:36 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Explorer
Butterblender
He put the wrong email in, and now he can't do it again.
02/17/2014 10:25 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Explorer
GrayPluto
MidnightAccounts don't get deleted they simply go inactive, if you change your account name then yes the old name would be open to new members.

Lucasey71When I was creating my account, i accidentally did the email wrong. Now I can't use my fabulous username.

Could you explain this better? Making your email wrong doesn't affect your username.

I believe he said he was making a new account with an amazing username, but then he messed up on the email, so he can't activate the account, and can't get back in.
02/17/2014 10:23 am
Level 33 : Artisan Pixel Painter
Pig Republic
You need to talk to a super moderator. Jackie1st, Zaralith, and Palaeos are them. They can help you fix that stuff. I suggest PMing Jackie1st, just because I see more activity.
02/17/2014 10:17 am
Level 46 : Master Mlem Mlem Bat
Midnight
Accounts don't get deleted they simply go inactive, if you change your account name then yes the old name would be open to new members.

Lucasey71When I was creating my account, i accidentally did the email wrong. Now I can't use my fabulous username.

Could you explain this better? Making your email wrong doesn't affect your username.
02/16/2014 7:09 pm
Level 67 : High Grandmaster Gent
JWire
Yeah, I did that, but they still didn't respond. Instead I am changing the name of my current account (due to security issues)

So yeah hopefully they can free up this account name that I made and give it to me.
02/16/2014 4:10 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Namesy10
Try emailing the admins of this site and see if they can help you with this issue...
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome