Minecraft lag

ApocalypticRice1's Avatar ApocalypticRice11/3/12 12:41 am
1/3/2012 12:59 am
5urface's Avatar 5urface
So I have a crappy computer for gaming,so that means I lag on Minecraft many times.

I have only 1 g of ram and a crappy outdated 2005 video card that works like crap on Minecraft.

So I need Help fixing the stupid lag,and PLEASE no java changes or changing my settings,I did all of that and it still didn't work.I don't want to get more ram or even a new computer because I'm out of money at the moment.So how do I fix it to atleast be around 20 fps and not the low teens or 4 fps,because pretty much 4 fps is unplayable.The stupid lag is the reason I'm not playing Minecraft a lot anymore,because it's stupid,I never had this problem before but ever since they added extra stuff it made it lag.

And no,I refuse to use Optifine because it does not affect my fps and make it any better,in fact it causes chunk errors.And no game booster,because the last time I used it my computer got screwed up and overheated to the point it didn't work anymore,I just want this crap to fixed.
ApocalypticRice1
Level 13 : Journeyman Toast