Minecraft Or Roblox?

Rhombusk's Avatar Rhombusk8/13/20 10:27 pm
11/7/2020 3:17 pm
The Accursed Eyeball's Avatar The Accursed Eyeball
Okay so I've seen multiple people speak about this. Also this is randsom since no one knows me, and this is a very common thread choice. Roblox Versus Minecraft. Which do you think is the best game?

Minecraft: The classic game we've all played throughout our childhood. It provided wholesomeness and countless hours of fun.

Roblox: A surprisingly older platform, which has also brought many joy. Being able to interact with others pretty much everywhere, and having your own friends and customizing your own roblox avatar.

So what is it? Vote for which one you prefer.

Poll ended 09/02/2020 10:27 pm.

Rhombusk
Level 34 : Artisan Engineer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/07/2020 3:17 pm
Level 40 : Master Nerd
The Accursed Eyeball
Minecraft
11/06/2020 5:16 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Ninja
Quickboy701
What if I liked both? Jk Roblox sucks.
09/03/2020 10:28 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Modder
Notta
But Roblox isn't a "game" it's a platform for developers to make games within Roblox's limitations. Simply putting the two toe to toe isn't the fairest duel. For Minecraft, at its core is an open-world survival sandbox game, sense Roblox is a platform field with games chances are you can find an open-world survival within the hundreds of other games it had. Chances though the quality won't be the same either, for most games in Roblox are made by indie developers while Mojang is a full company backed by Microsoft so the amount of money for quality is way off.

I get what you are trying to do here but it's basically the same with putting Minecraft toe to toe with a game like Fornite it just doesn't make sense for how different they are. This doesn't mean you can't compare games to each other and ask which one is better, but the games should be similar enough that it makes sense the two are being put toe to toe with each other. A better game to ask to compare with would be something like Terraria, or Skyrim, both are open-world survivals where you fight mythical monsters.

I don't when games are compared to each other, but when they're so different from each other it just isn't really fair.
09/03/2020 2:48 am
Level 14 : Journeyman Mage
SP_Magic
Yay!!! Minecraft (the way better game) won!!!
09/03/2020 9:58 pm
Rhombusk
Yea, I definitely expected that. But I was bored on a Friday night. lol
08/21/2020 6:59 pm
This reply was removed by the poster or a moderator.
08/21/2020 7:58 pmhistory
Rhombusk
it's just a post
08/17/2020 7:11 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
PearlPanther
Gotta love how no one voted roblox lol
09/03/2020 2:49 am
Level 14 : Journeyman Mage
SP_Magic
Sadly, 3 did. It just makes me so sad.
08/17/2020 7:03 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Warrior
ABlockInTime
Why do people even compare minecraft to roblox. They are completely different games. Roblox can't even be considered a game because it's a development platform with LUA coding and not Java. There is no reason to compare the games.
08/18/2020 3:10 pm
Rhombusk
Both are commonly played games. I've seen a lot of rivalry between both. There is even a similarity between both games, with the fact that roblox was intended with the idea of building, and having a block-like gameplay.
08/18/2020 8:05 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Warrior
ABlockInTime
Roblox isn't about building. Its a game development platform. It has more complex geometrical shapes meant for the purpose of giving people tools for making realistic creations. There is not block-like gameplay. I get why people compare them, mainly because they seem similar. but its your opinion if you think roblox is comparable to minecraft.
08/19/2020 12:20 am
Rhombusk
Indeed, you worded it better than I did. And yes, everyone's entitled to their own opinion, and that's mine. Roblox is a great platform, but Minecraft is more memorable.
08/13/2020 10:55 pm
Level 58 : Grandmaster Lego Builder
CenturianDoctor
why are you asking this to a minecraft website. what do you think you will get as an answer
09/03/2020 10:13 pm
Notta
May be shocked if you ask the same question on a Roblox forum.
09/04/2020 10:22 am
Level 58 : Grandmaster Lego Builder
CenturianDoctor
the roblox forum is shut down. so i would be surprised if you asked something on there lol
09/04/2020 10:29 am
Notta
The "official" one yeah... but I did just give you a link to an unofficial forum as well showing that their community is still strong. (I at least hope so)
08/13/2020 11:55 pm
Rhombusk
It's a commonly asked question and I've seen many Minecraft users vote Roblox. Just cause they're in a Minecraft community doesn't mean they prefer this over everything else.
I also was bored. 👍
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome