Minecraft Server List

Viking Craft's Avatar Viking Craft1/22/13 12:06 am
1 emeralds 571 4
1/22/2013 6:36 pm
Viking Craft's Avatar Viking Craft
Im tired of seeing other servers that have servers that are just having ip in description and not being the real server thats advertised. There are a lot of servers on that post that have 0/100, or 0/10. Its not fair that those servers get to be on there if they are offline or have no people on them. I think that even the owner can get on his own server to bump it to most recent ones. I keep getting knocked off the page with these lousy servers that are just there to block other servers from growing. I think to verify getting your server updated, you should have pinged at least one person on the server and the server has to be online the moment when you ping it.Hopefully, i can get listened out on this idea as it helps get rid of spam servers and helps servers with potential grow on a beautiful site such as planet minecraft. Thank you! Tell me what you think about this idea and I hopefully explained everything.
Viking Craft
Level 35 : Artisan Architect