Missing Pixels from my skins

Silent Cartographer's Avatar Silent Cartographer12/5/11 6:04 pm
1 emeralds 132 2
12/5/2011 9:57 pm
Lycandar's Avatar Lycandar
All of my skins appear to have missing pixels on the head in the 3D model. I have tested and used all of my skins and there are no missing pixels in game. Does anyone else have this problem? Also, I have tried to update a skin I made, but the newly updated skin doesn't save or something because the out dated version is still showing. Please leave any help or advice in comments. Thank you
Silent Cartographer
Level 46 : Master Spelunker

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/05/2011 9:57 pm
Level 61 : High Grandmaster Mage
Lycandar
Nat386All of my skins appear to have missing pixels on the head in the 3D model. I have tested and used all of my skins and there are no missing pixels in game. Does anyone else have this problem? Also, I have tried to update a skin I made, but the newly updated skin doesn't save or something because the out dated version is still showing. Please leave any help or advice in comments. Thank you

In game are the pixels coming out black? If so it could be a transparency thing.

As for the update, the 3D preview should be the updated version, the picture takes a bit to change to the correct one (which is the case with one of my skins at the moment)
12/05/2011 9:44 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Taco
FoxOfDoom
Not sure.. I don't skin much to begin with. It may just be some thing wrong with your skin, even though you said it tested out fine and everything... Sorry I wasn't much help, again, skinning isn't really my thing :/
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome