Mod abuse help

bartman908's Avatar bartman90810/23/13 9:39 pm
10/23/2013 9:52 pm
Azie's Avatar Azie
I have just got off my 1 month ban that was given from a mod, let me explain as some of you might know i had a bulling post on help with bullies the feed back was amazing with some rude comments and i had one that had started to begin a flame war so i reported it and then 3 weeks later it got out of hand and a mod came on saying it is a surprise that it wasnt lock so i messaged them and asked why the mods had ignored my mutiple reports of the comment that led to this and she then replied unlike you some of us have lifes and dont beg to you command and she began to insult me and after standing up for my self tellling her i have a life and if they dont have time to look at reports made 3 weeks ago then that should be fixed and it went on and on and she said message me again and ill ban you so then i left her a lone and she then deleted everything i posted but one and i asked her why she is targeting me because they was nothing wrong with them and she then banned me for 1 month so what do guys think i will revevl the mod if anyone asks but i thought this was unfair
bartman908
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Azie
10/23/2013 9:52 pm
She/Her • Level 58 : Grandmaster Grump Pokemon
Don't make these threads.

When you messaged me, you were not banned. I explained why you post was locked, due to an unfortunate flame war started by another user. What got you banned was when you began putting words in my mouth and harassing me after I explained to you why I locked your thread. No one is "targeting you" just like I told you after I warned you that if you kept harassing me, I would extend your ban until you stopped.

On the topic of your comment on how you would like to think I said "unlike you some of us have lifes", that is also untrue. Perhaps you'd like to revisit what I actually said.

SilverKytten
10/23/2013 9:51 pm
Level 46 : Master Blockhead
Threads here aren't deleted, I don't think. I'm pretty sure they just get archived - PM a mod about it, and they'll help you sort things out for sure..

Making a thread about it is probably the worst thing you could have done.
LTDragonz11
10/23/2013 9:51 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Blockhead
Ask another mod for help privately. We can't do anything about it. :L
Leeberator
10/23/2013 9:46 pm
Level 47 : Master Button Pusher
By the way, don't post pictures of the conversations as proof here in this thread.

That'd be blacklisting and will be sure to get you in trouble.
bartman908
10/23/2013 9:48 pm
That's why i left the name of the mod out of this
diamond655
10/23/2013 9:45 pm
Level 21 : Expert Pokemon
I too faced an abusive mod...On a different website. And it was the owner.
bartman908
10/23/2013 9:47 pm
I think it is just power hunger little kids we just cant escape them all
Leeberator
10/23/2013 9:43 pm
Level 47 : Master Button Pusher
Pics of the conversations or you have no case.

If your story holds true, and you have proof (pictures of the conversations), PM'ing a higher-level staff member will help.
Krypto
10/23/2013 9:43 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Mage
All this is going to do is make them more mad at you.
ASF
10/23/2013 9:41 pm
Level 71 : Legendary Pixel Painter
Advice: Don't complain about it on the forums. It only makes things worse for you.
INSTEAD, politely PM the mod that banned you.
bartman908
10/23/2013 9:47 pm
How do you think i got the month one it was at first a day then messaging her she made it a month
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome