Models and textures

ryakra1's Avatar ryakra112/16/11 8:32 pm
12/16/2011 8:41 pm
sed11's Avatar sed11
i would like to make models like: http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/ ... attleship/
and texture packs like: http://www.planetminecraft.com/texture_ ... mely-nigh/
can someone help?
ryakra1
Level 33 : Artisan Nerd

Create an account or sign in to comment.

sed11
12/16/2011 8:41 pm
Level 66 : High Grandmaster Hero
ryakra1
sed11For texturepacks you need a texture ditor lie paint.NET or Gimp.
They are both free *And legal (Just incase you would've thought about that :/)* and after your done installing one of them look for a tutorial on youtube.

For the projects you can build them with MCEdit thing or create one in creative mode.

can you give me a x128 kit?

UUUmm.....
Well if I gave you a texturepack with that resolution you'd have to change everything and also there might be a default version of terrain atleast on minecraftwiki or something but in paint.NET you can resize images.

To resize with paint.NET *Not PAINT paint should not be used use paint.NET*
Just click image then resize.Then set the numbers the way you want them then you can resize.For HD templates when resizing you can set this bar thing to Nearest Neighbor before resizing.
Look for tutorials on youtube I don't want to explain so much.
ryakra1
12/16/2011 8:38 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Nerd
sed11For texturepacks you need a texture ditor lie paint.NET or Gimp.
They are both free *And legal (Just incase you would've thought about that :/)* and after your done installing one of them look for a tutorial on youtube.

For the projects you can build them with MCEdit thing or create one in creative mode.

can you give me a x128 kit?
sed11
12/16/2011 8:34 pm
Level 66 : High Grandmaster Hero
For texturepacks you need a texture editor like paint.NET or Gimp.

Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome