Moderators, i need help!

The_Blue_Wolf's Avatar The_Blue_Wolf11/3/12 4:30 pm
11/3/2012 5:34 pm
Vrezh's Avatar Vrezh
Hello! This is mostly for the moderators/supermoderators. I made an PMC account on my friends computor so its classed as her multiaccounting. (Me using her ip, i guess cyprezz thought she multi accounted)

Now i cannot go on the chat, or upload for another 10 years. Could you please help me?
The_Blue_Wolf
Level 13 : Journeyman Skinner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Vrezh
11/03/2012 5:34 pm
Level 68 : High Grandmaster Nether Knight
PM ZaphodX, the moderator who issued your account ban. Do not create threads about submission removals/bans/moderation disputes. In future, if you are unsure who issued the moderation, PM a Site Moderator.

Thanks.

The_Blue_Wolf
11/03/2012 5:30 pm
All i asked for is help. And I Don't even know that account! I even have someone to help me out. They can tell you all the truth if you like.i will ask Shabster2001 if they have triple accounted -_- brb, i will get the answer

(If you think its me, then ask someone who knows its not me.)
RedParadoxin
11/03/2012 5:17 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Miner
I'm sorry but this is required for the current situation.

I can't really help with this situation but all I can say is that if you were multi-accounting, then you deserve your ban.
R_B98
11/03/2012 5:21 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Crafter
It may have been unknown to him/her that it was a multi acount
RedParadoxin
11/03/2012 5:25 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Miner
If he/she didn't know it was multi-accounting then they obviously did not read the rules and if they didn't read the rules then, well, why the heck are you here?
DAP
11/03/2012 5:15 pm
Level 27 : Expert Dragon
There is this account too:
Tomcrozzy 97
peonftw
11/03/2012 5:12 pm
Level 55 : Grandmaster Engineer
DAP
11/03/2012 5:08 pm
Level 27 : Expert Dragon
Hi there,

I checked your account, to see which one got banned. But when I looked, it wasn't an extra account on your IP, but 3 more. So the IP you are posting with, has 3 other accounts, and so it's like you have 4 accounts, which is Multi-Accounting. The mod that banned you didn't ban you for creating a friend's account on your computer, but because you have now 3 other accounts on your IP.

That is why you were banned. The excuse you give, is no excuse for why you were banned. Maybe explain why you have that many accounts.
The_Blue_Wolf
11/03/2012 5:12 pm
My friend says she has multi accounted, thats why i got banned. Her name: Shabster2001 Multi accounted name: Dusk_Wyndbain Could this be the 3rd account? Im gonna have to get my own laptop some time -_-
The_Blue_Wolf
11/03/2012 5:10 pm
Im not sre, my friend might have multi accounted. Ill ask now. 3 account you say? Hmm... Ill reply in a sec for you
Whoever01
11/03/2012 4:54 pm
Level 47 : Master Princess
I tried to make me one for a friend, but I didn't coz I was scared that this might happen! I'll PM a couple of mods for you
Nox Aeterna
11/03/2012 5:04 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Blob
No.

You PMing mods when it isn't your problem will not help in any way.

Just let the OP handle this by himself.
The_Blue_Wolf
11/03/2012 5:07 pm
I will ask myself, im just going to see if there is any other mods online, is there any way you can help me? i dont want to break any rules, but i just use my friends computor, i dont have my own, as i have no internet, but i hear PMC Is great!
The_Blue_Wolf
11/03/2012 5:02 pm
thanks! I thought this would happen...
sed11
11/03/2012 4:51 pm
Level 66 : High Grandmaster Hero
You can try PMing one of the site moderators, a super moderator, or Cyprezz and see if they know.I tried looking but couldn't find anything about a site ban.Probably because I'm a Forum Mod, and only moderate the forums, so can probably only see forum-banned people.

If no-one knows you'll just have to make an account on a different computer and start over, if you really are a different person.
The_Blue_Wolf
11/03/2012 5:04 pm
would if i had internet. But thanks for searching anyway, ill pm some moderators, asking for help, but they will probably see this anyway, ive been trying to ask but ive been banned, so im going to try my best to sort this out. Thanks anyway for the help! And i always stick to the rules, i will never multi account.
sed11
11/03/2012 4:36 pm
Level 66 : High Grandmaster Hero
PM The moderator that banned you explaining why you have 2 accounts-owned by different people-on the same computer.
The_Blue_Wolf
11/03/2012 4:38 pm
Im sorry but i dont know exactly which pone has banned me! Is there a way i can find out?
All my submissions got deleted also!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome