Need a cheap website to use for my server! FREE DOMAIN?

diego224's Avatar diego22411/23/11 10:59 pm
1 emeralds 161 1
11/24/2011 8:42 pm
CorrellLoyal's Avatar CorrellLoyal
Hey everyone, so I need a cheap website host so I can create my own Minecraft Community! I'm looking for a website that give's me a free domain included with my purchase, and I need the billing method's to be monthy! I also need to have a built-in donation containor on the side of the website or something [If possible] and everything else required for a nice server community!

I have my own server, and I need my own website.

I'm going to use the name "NotoriousCraft.com" as my domain, and I need a really good, web host. I NEED them to be atleast average when it comes to customer support.

If anyone is going to recommend ENJIN.COM just dont bother. I tried, failed, and I still am waiting for my refund.

Anyways I want a nice web host, that can give me a quality website for me to use!
diego224
Level 29 : Expert Miner