I need help with Pmc

rocketdog14's Avatar rocketdog1410/9/12 6:28 am
10/26/2012 4:22 am
Nice7's Avatar Nice7
i have a pretty awesome project that is not yet finished and i want to update it everyday with new features and for new people to see it but i have a problem when i update it i add an update log and add new information to the description and press save. it updates the information but it doesn't put it on recently updated projects list so no new people can see it as recently updated as i have seen before on other peoples updated projects. so if anyone could tell me if i need to do anything else

And i have also made sure that i ticked publish live so thats not the problem

here is a link to the project it is going to be minecraft's biggest roller coaster =D
http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/ ... -progress/

-Thanks for helping
rocketdog14
Level 13 : Journeyman Dragon

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Nice7
10/26/2012 4:22 am
Level 40 : Master Fish
There is a time limit before it gets put on there.
And also if you only change a little bit of your description it will not get put on recently updated
Wazulu
10/25/2012 9:55 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Toast
Hey there, I have a similar problem. While I am unsure as to why this occurs, I have a pretty good idea:

The Update system is incredibly susceptible to spamming with the effect to keep said submission in the recently updated. As a result there is a minimum time until any update on a submission actually puts it onto recently updated.

A recent problem I've seen on PMC is that the times of submissions are messed up- many will say 'less than a minute ago' until the submission has been posted for at least a day.

So I've theorised that due to the combination of these things updates don't put submissions on the recently updated

hope it helps,

-Waz
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome