Newspaperfiber_new

ThatOnePurpleGuylol's Avatar ThatOnePurpleGuylol1/19/24 8:48 am
8 emeralds 131 2
1/20/2024 3:43 am
ThatOnePurpleGuylol's Avatar ThatOnePurpleGuylol
So I have been thinking about making Newspapers.

AND SHUT THE PLURP UP I KNOW I HAVE TIME ISSUES IM TRYING TO WORK ON A GROUP, SKINS, SUGGESTIONS, IDEAS, MUSIC, VIDEOS, FNAF, MINECRAFT AND MORE THAT I PROMISED BUT DIDN'T FINISH

So you see I am trying to manage those but I think it would be fun to do a newspaper. ALSO It could be Me breaking my BIG THING: I don't do blogs. But still It's a big difference I have to others; And as a level 11 That REALLY Separates you from others because think about it; If I were to make Blogs, Would you know me or someone like ThatOneIdiotNamedGhoul or IGEBM or KaiOceansword. Ok these are EXTREME EXAMPLES but still Me NOT MAKING any Blogs would make me more recognizable. So I will Create Newspapers but not in the form of Blogs, Meaning I will INCLUDE POLLS. Everyone likes polls because even if you didn't I have a gun so you have to agree with me.

Also I know It's not Newspaper because it's electronic, It's Technically Electronic News but I don't care about you opinion so shut up and vote

Sincerely;
ThatOnePurpleGuylol

Poll ended 01/22/2024 8:48 am.

ThatOnePurpleGuylol
Level 20 : Expert Procrastinator