Official Monthly Forum Sponsored Activites.

AshleyTah's Avatar AshleyTah8/15/11 5:19 pm
1 emeralds 151 3
8/15/2011 11:25 pm
AshleyTah's Avatar AshleyTah
I propose an idea of Official forum sponsored monthly activities.

My plan of action is to have atleast 2 or 3 monthly events that people can participate in.

An Example?
Skin of the Month: We can have users submit a skin 1 week prior to contest ending. The contest will be judged on the 15th of each month and projects can start to be submitted 1 week prior to the judging..

To make this popular among all of the users on this forum, we need to have a prize which I will provide if it like a christmas themed event with a prize of maybe $20 for the first place winner.

All normal month winners will recieve bragging rights as the best skinner for that month until the next contest. They will also recieve a special forum tag labeled as "SOTM Master" or something along those lines..

Help I would need from the moderators and admin is to help me sponsor this event. A simple small banner along the top of the forum page saying "SOTM contest will end in 1 week! Click here to submit your entry now!" This will only have to be on there for 1 out of the 4 weeks in the month.

If you like this idea or forum sponsored monthly events, please post your feedback below!!

Thank you for reading,
AshleyTah
AshleyTah
Level 13 : Journeyman Artist