Haters gonna hate

Sou1Whisper's Avatar Sou1Whisper6/15/12 2:32 pm
6/29/2012 8:57 pm
PixelatorJ's Avatar PixelatorJ
PMC has been messed with from people. I believe that people that are hated on, don't deserve it. from skinners, project makers, and even to the top of admins... I believe that the haters are the one's that are making PMC bad... People should congratulate skinners, new map makers, because they tried to make something that people would love! How do you think some famous people on PMC got there. Including the admins...Why don't we sit and think for a little bit...?

For those people who look at my post about skins. I say that I love my haters, this post is why I like them...

[url=http://mag.racked.eu][img]http://mag.racked.eu/cimage/i94/Haters+gunna+hate.../I+love+my+haters.../mca.png[/img][/url]

Please support me with this picture... Post it in your PMC forum Signature
Sou1Whisper
Level 22 : Expert Cake

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/29/2012 8:57 pm
Level 58 : Grandmaster Architect
PixelatorJ
Mate, I agree with you.
Moderators, we know you try hard to make this website as good as possible but the truth is that you guys are focussing on the wrong thing.
This website will be forever sucessful in getting people to download or look up others work since there is a large variety of builds here due to famous builders like Antigua or Aurelian. The issue is that these people don't last forever and it is important to gain new builders to expand the website so that more and more people come here.
Your job is not simple to keep the site running but Improve it too. You guys should encourage new builders and help them.
The thing about haters is that it is everywhere, they cannot be stopped since there are so many of them. But please do try moderators, we users would appreciate it a lot.
And also please try to be a little less ignorant sometime. Allow us to explain our wrong doings and don't just block our post due to small issues that we can change quickly. It is very not encouraging us at all...
I have faith in this site since I know you guys are reasonable and are willing to make this a better site.
Thanks for reading this and I hope pmc would grow and become better and better everyday
06/15/2012 3:25 pm
Level 22 : Expert Mountaineer
SkidGreenWarrior
Well I need my skinning rights back
06/15/2012 3:46 pm
Level 23 : Expert Princess
KittyKarnage
Complaining about it will get you no where. Message one of the admin.
06/15/2012 3:13 pm
Level 25 : Expert Miner
Frostburn
The mods are very helpful people, they never do anything bad unless its necessary.

(Everyone of them except Charzhoopz xd)
06/15/2012 3:46 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Network
Bethamez
They are indeed, though they may be a bit overloaded with their
responsibilities here sometimes, and that's something everyone
who complains has to understand
06/15/2012 3:12 pm
Level 23 : Expert Princess
KittyKarnage
Not real sure why everyone is getting all buthurt, I believe a lot of new creators do get picked on, I've seen it(Not by admin though, so not real sure where you are getting that from.) I am not totally agreeing with you because it's not a big issue but it's there I think we've all seen it.

I do have too say I do get intimidated by all these beautifully constructed buildings and skins but I'm just a noob builder...this has nothing to do with this post -w-
06/15/2012 3:11 pm
SkidGreenWarrior
Bring
Up
My
06/15/2012 3:02 pm
Charlizard
Tell me, old and wise one, what was it like when you first joined - in the 'old PMC' days?
06/15/2012 10:24 pm
Level 28 : Expert Elf
Antiqua
Totally off topic, but....

I'm stealing your dogs. Jussayin'.
06/15/2012 3:00 pm
Level 28 : Expert Elf
Antiqua
Complaining about it isn't going to solve the issue.
06/15/2012 2:58 pm
SkidGreenWarrior
I am a skinner and people keep taking my skins, it got so bad that now I have lost all my rights I can't take it, I may end up quiting PMC because of the moderators not even looking into stuff, just Ban, Kick, Remove.
06/15/2012 2:57 pm
Level 43 : Master Fox
Fokkusu
Every site has these issues.
Stop dramatising the situation.
06/15/2012 2:51 pm
Bethamez
I *think* this belongs in either Site Support or Site Discussion
06/15/2012 2:52 pm
Sou1Whisper
I'll look into that...
06/15/2012 2:50 pm
Level 25 : Expert Miner
Frostburn
Using a Generated signature isn't the best idea
06/15/2012 2:58 pm
Level 25 : Expert Pokemon
Waskomsause
what do you mean by generated signature?
06/15/2012 2:49 pm
Bethamez
I believe this is in the wrong section of the Forums
06/15/2012 2:47 pm
Sou1Whisper
I'm surprised no-one looked at this yet...?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome