A Problem I have with planet minecraft

MelloCube's Avatar MelloCube6/18/14 7:00 pm
1 emeralds 315 5
6/18/2014 7:12 pm
Jack's Avatar Jack
A mod by the name of Exurbia Has banned me on my AmazeBlaze Account.. now i do understand the "only one account per person."

But a few problems i have.
1 :It was banned and the skins on it that I had made where deleted.
2 :I had no 'You're not allowed to have more than one account' warning.. Maybe i could explain what account i want, or get uploaded projects so i don't lose them.
3 :I can assure you lots of siblings use one minecraft and each want a planet minecraft account.
I understand I broke a rule and i'm fully aware of why i was banned
I was just bringing this to attention when i was banned with no clue why, They did tell me.. but in a account had not posted on in over a year. a warning would have been nice.
I also realise it does infact state in the rules that a name cannot be change if you don't like it, that being the reason why My AmazeBlaze account had been made

But thats all i would like to say, if you are going to be rude, please don't leave a message, but your opinion it A-Okay
MelloCube
Level 1 : New Mage

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/18/2014 7:12 pm
Level 49 : Master uwu
Jack
Locked, don't make this public, go back to your old account and message the moderator who banned you, end of discussion.
06/18/2014 7:09 pm
Level 26 : Expert Princess
Snowyfox
When you registered for Planet Minecraft, I believe you were told to read the rules and obey all of them. There's a quick obvious shortcut to the rules at the top right, so even less excuses can be given as well.

I was banned a few times, but I learned my lesson; whenever you are doing something, unless you explicitly know what you are doing, you should probably skim through the rules first.

So in your case, doing something as major as creating a second account for any sort of service? Usually you'd check the EULA and rules first. I didn't when I was young, but nowadays I do.

In other words, yes, the moderator was doing his job. PMC staff have a knack for no-warning criminals-get-no-kindness, which is legitimate and perfectly fine of a punishment for those who didn't skim through the rules, but sometimes you can get a staff member that will be kind to you. For example, I PMed a moderator once when my server thread was deleted, and he read through my little rant and pasted the entire server thread's text (it was quite long) for me to use. So the best option is always to just kindly send a PM to the moderator for any concerns, and sometimes they can recover your stuff and the such if they feel that you need any help.
06/18/2014 7:07 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Architect
WhimsicalTuber17
Whining about it on the forums is not the correct way to go about it, contact the moderator that banned your account, and work it out with them.
06/18/2014 7:04 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Pokemon
EnchantedM
Well you shouldn't complain about it. I was once Temp banned. You should just contact the mod and see what they can do but don't complain about it... not trying to be rude sorry lol
06/18/2014 7:02 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Birb
Karrfis
the correct thing to do is pm the moderator explaining what happened and why you were wrongfully banned in your opinion

posting complaints like this only get you forum bans aswell
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome