Problem! Urgent!

Ajoyboy's Avatar Ajoyboy11/8/12 4:11 pm
1 emeralds 252 5
11/8/2012 4:19 pm
ZaphodX's Avatar ZaphodX
Today, a user going by the name of something like "ogedid" logged onto my minecraft server requesting to buy my server's planet minecraft submission. The user was talking about an exploit, and that submissions that were a certain amount of days old, but no older than 31 days, could be somehow put onto the popular reel. I decided it would be in everybody's best interest if I posted this here in the PMC forums. Please reply, as I find this urgent!
Ajoyboy
Level 32 : Artisan Sailor

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/08/2012 4:19 pm
Level 40 : Master Network
ZaphodX
Yes, Ogedi is a server scammer who has broken many rules on PMC and got himself and his server permanently banned from pmc.

Do not ever agree to anything he offers as he has got many people banned who have agreed to let him abuse the system on their account.
11/08/2012 4:16 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Miner
Gorillaz_101
YoshiTheGreenYoshi
AjoyboyToday, a user going by the name of something like "ogedid" logged onto my minecraft server requesting to buy my server's planet minecraft submission. The user was talking about an exploit, and that submissions that were a certain amount of days old, but no older than 31 days, could be somehow put onto the popular reel. I decided it would be in everybody's best interest if I posted this here in the PMC forums. Please reply, as I find this urgent!

That guy is a liar! He wants your money! Refuse!
11/08/2012 4:15 pm
Level 21 : Expert Network
DEADname_UNREAL
AjoyboyToday, a user going by the name of something like "ogedid" logged onto my minecraft server requesting to buy my server's planet minecraft submission. The user was talking about an exploit, and that submissions that were a certain amount of days old, but no older than 31 days, could be somehow put onto the popular reel. I decided it would be in everybody's best interest if I posted this here in the PMC forums. Please reply, as I find this urgent!

That guy is a liar! He wants your money! Refuse!
11/08/2012 4:13 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Hunter
Bassareus
Umm, explain just a bit more, why not ye'? I wanna know like why this is urgent about this guy/girl.
11/08/2012 4:16 pm
Level 48 : Master Answer
-Rusty
He/She thinks that this is a problem, as this person believes He/She can bug/glitch/hack PMC, and put Server Posts on the Popular Reel... That's what I think anyways..
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome