PROFESSIONAL MUSIC ALBUM LOST!! Help!!!!

minecraftdubstep's Avatar minecraftdubstep2/20/13 9:36 pm
1 emeralds 108 7
2/23/2013 12:14 pm
minecraftdubstep's Avatar minecraftdubstep
I am a musician and one of the one worst possible thing just happened to me. I went onto my music software and began to work on Rapture, which would have been my newest track; as I did my thang, the software froze on me. I didn't know what was happening so I waited about ten minutes and restarted my computer. When I went back into my music maker, not even my saved tracks were still there!!! I lost 6 original songs and 2 remixes!!!! Each one had taken about a week to make and I couldn't afford to lose my album! Now I am going to have to let down my anticipating fans and I don't know what to tell them. Can someone please help me?

P.S. I am a legitimate musician - You can here some of my songs here
http://www.reverbnation.com/play_now/16316385
minecraftdubstep
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

minecraftdubstep
02/23/2013 12:14 pm
GREAT NEWS!!! I found 3 of the songs and they are now available for download here: http://www.reverbnation.com/dubsteppaz Hope you guys enjoy them! (BTW they don't have lyrics yet...)
mommaCarole
02/22/2013 7:15 am
Level 54 : Grandmaster Witch
seems to me they need to be saved SOMEWHERE on your system... I doubt the software stored the files internally. Try doing a search on the names...
tricast01
02/21/2013 12:14 am
Level 33 : Artisan Artist
that's too bad. sorry man
SlashMarkz
02/20/2013 10:12 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
check your recycle bin it might be there.
minecraftdubstep
02/21/2013 12:06 am
I already have but thank you for the suggestion.
Lorn77
02/20/2013 9:40 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Pirate
I can't relate to you at all (I play trumpet, but I certainly do not have any adoring fans lol), but maybe just tell them really what happened. If you can't make it up in time, then you can't make it up in time. They might be disappointed, yes, but really, what else can you do?

Did you have them backed up on any external hardrive or anything?
minecraftdubstep
02/21/2013 12:06 am
Thank you for the advice, I am probably going to just tell them. No I don't have any backups. I appreciate the help.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome