Server deleted... PMC levels lost...

ProBooooiii's Avatar ProBooooiii2/19/13 12:25 am
2/19/2013 10:47 pm
ProBooooiii's Avatar ProBooooiii
I had uploaded my server 3 months ago, and gotten a lot of views and diamonds. One day I log into PMC like a derp, and *POOF* my server is gone! Along with all of my hard earned PMC levels! I used to be level 11, now level 1 D: Can a moderator make me level 11 again? Or make my server show 2,500+ Views amd 11 diamonds so i get the XP back?
ProBooooiii
Level 15 : Journeyman Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

ProBooooiii
02/19/2013 10:38 pm
paril?
ProBooooiii
02/19/2013 1:45 am
Please fix this soup or paril! I don't want this! I need my most fecent server submission!
ShadowXPixel
02/19/2013 1:39 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Miner
ProBooooiii
How is it hard to believe? If he truly did want to level up by cheating off from a admin a mod or whatever he might as well said he was a level 50 or higher. Besides having a few high numbers next to your name doesn't get you anything.. I for one just use my account to Download,Fav,Comment etc,

I assure you I am NOT trying to cheat for levels, just attempting to get lost ones back.

.. I was pointing out you weren't cheating. I was replying to another comment saying that I don't find it hard to beleave that your NOT cheating, That you more of likely would of said he was a 50 or over if you was planing to get boosted from a admin or mod..
ProBooooiii
02/19/2013 1:12 am
Thats not what i wanted at all! I now have lost my server oictures, and banner! If this is the only way you can give my levels back, please put my Mid-E-Ville server post (the one you just removed) back. Sorry to cause trouble, but this is NOT what i meant. Sorry
Paril
02/19/2013 1:08 am
Level 88 : Elite Scapegoat
I've restored the main post.
Please be more careful with our MOTD verification system, and don't attempt to re-verify your own server via re-posting, as this is considered server spamming. As for the user who verified it on your behalf, make sure that only -you- have access to the server console or server.properties files, else this could happen.

-P
ProBooooiii
02/19/2013 10:47 pm
Please restore my "Mid-E-Ville server submisison! I didn't want this one back! please!
ProBooooiii
02/19/2013 1:03 am
How is it hard to believe? If he truly did want to level up by cheating off from a admin a mod or whatever he might as well said he was a level 50 or higher. Besides having a few high numbers next to your name doesn't get you anything.. I for one just use my account to Download,Fav,Comment etc,

I assure you I am NOT trying to cheat for levels, just attempting to get lost ones back.
ProBooooiii
02/19/2013 12:59 am
Soup*
ProBooooiii
02/19/2013 12:59 am
The server used to be called 'SpaceCraft' siup, if you see this in history. Mind letting me know why it was deleted? I did not delete it, amd it is mine, and original. I really would like those levels, so anything you can do would be great. Thanks
ShadowXPixel
02/19/2013 12:55 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Miner
[quote="WeebleX"]I find this hard to believe, considering you only have 6 or so subscribers.
You don't actually lose subs when your submissions get removed, but whatever. Either way, you're gonna have to work for it bud. Trust me, it can be rewarding, starting from square one. I should know [/quote
the_soup
02/19/2013 12:50 am
Level 72 : Legendary Button Pusher
Which server is this? You have a server on your profile (Mid-E-Ville). The most recent server you had that was deleted was removed 17 days ago by our auto MOTD verification system. I barely understand this new system so I'm asking someone else why exactly it was deleted.
WeebleX
02/19/2013 12:47 am
Level 22 : Expert Dragonborn
Eh, usually anyone levels 10+ have more subs, but then again I'm comparing this to my past experiences, as well as my friends' experiences, and we're all skinners ;p
ProBooooiii
02/19/2013 12:43 am
This is all the subs i have ever had... I'm not sure what you mean. I used to be a Journeyman Architect, now I'm a New Architect
ProSlayerz
02/19/2013 12:41 am
Level 1 : New Miner
What I think you should do is contact an admin, he or she will look into your past level and stuff, ask him if you could change you back into level 11 and stuff

(Not sure about the admin looking into your past levels)
WeebleX
02/19/2013 12:41 am
Level 22 : Expert Dragonborn
I find this hard to believe, considering you only have 6 or so subscribers.
You don't actually lose subs when your submissions get removed, but whatever. Either way, you're gonna have to work for it bud. Trust me, it can be rewarding, starting from square one. I should know
ProBooooiii
02/19/2013 12:36 am
Whats the bad news D:
Ninniy
02/19/2013 12:28 am
Level 45 : Master Dragonborn
Ooh. Some bad news. D:
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com