Server Hosts

s15c's Avatar s15c1/11/12 9:21 pm
1/11/2012 9:54 pm
s15c's Avatar s15c
Well... I've been with Servercraft long enough to realize that I'm tired of $30 monthly for a lag-ridden 1400MB of RAM. So... the problem being- what do I do now? I've looked around at hosts and narrowed it down to three real candidates-

RedstoneHost- I'd go with the Diamond Tier for $21.66 monthly (semi-annual), 2.2GB of RAM.

DaddyCheese- I'd go with the $30.60 monthly, 2GB of RAM.

Envious Hosting- I'd go with the $24.50 monthly, 2GB of RAM.

Now as you can tell, it doesn't make much sense that I'd be wondering about it, RedstoneHost appears to be the extremely obvious choice here. The issue is- it has gotten a few bad reviews recently and I'm kind of worried that I won't be getting what I pay for with them. If anyone uses them/has used them or uses the other two hosts, please let me know how it worked and if you experienced lag ever. If anyone else has another host that they had a good experience with, it would be appreciated if you said something. That all being said, I'm looking at STRICTLY under $35, preferably under $30 monthly for an absolute minimum of 2GB of RAM. I'd also really like being able to install what I want to the server when I want to, not have to submit a ticket for every plugin that needs uploading.
s15c
Level 45 : Master Enderdragon