Should i get a snowball.

StickStack's Avatar StickStack8/19/15 10:15 am
1 emeralds 264 7
8/19/2015 2:43 pm
xXPuffinXx's Avatar xXPuffinXx
I've been wondering now for a while if i should get a better mic for my youtube. The main one i have been thinking off is the Blue - Snowball for around 60 bucks. It seems like a really good purchase. Does any of you own one? Thanks in advance. P
StickStack
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Jedi
08/19/2015 1:39 pm
Level 29 : Expert Artist
No, spend the extra money and get a blue yeti, its much better. YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT.
xXPuffinXx
08/19/2015 2:43 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
There's almost no difference and actually the Blue Snowball is favoured by more for beginning YouTube. Also if OP get's the Blue Snowball cardoid, it'll be even cheaper. My version isn't cardoid, but for YouTube you don't need the Omnidirectional function unless you want to do vlogs with a group, for instance while you're sat on different sides of a table
Azie
08/19/2015 1:00 pm
Level 58 : Grandmaster Grump
StickStackI've been wondering now for a while if i should get a better mic for my youtube. The main one i have been thinking off is the Blue - Snowball for around 60 bucks. It seems like a really good purchase. Does any of you own one? Thanks in advance. P

I own one. It's definitely worth the money. I'm really happy with the audio quality I get from it. If you're thinking of taking Youtube seriously, I couldn't think of a better mic to start with.
Starlight Glimmer
08/19/2015 10:27 am
Level 57 : Grandmaster Pony
Make sure it does not melt if you get it! XD
xXPuffinXx
08/19/2015 10:38 am
It's a special type of snowball; it doesn't melt
xXPuffinXx
08/19/2015 10:25 am
It depends on how much you think you will use it. For a beginner YouTuber, it's quite a large investment. I bought a Blue Snowball last year, and it's very good quality and great for not only YouTube, but things like Skype and music recording. But I've found that I don't use it that much anymore, and it kind of just sits on my desk looking sad and unused. If you know that you will stick to YouTube and find lots of love and attention for your snowball , then it's a great idea.

No I'm not mad, I was joking about the whole love and attention thing. But seriously, only buy it if you're sure you need it and will make use of it.
StickStack
08/19/2015 10:30 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Im really looking to start a serious youtube Career, I've had alot of failed channels where i simply put no effort what so ever, and im looking to actually make something out of it. So i guess it would be a good investment. Thanks for the answer
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome