Should i get this keyboard?

NOTAVALIABLE's Avatar NOTAVALIABLE1/15/14 7:34 pm
1 emeralds 182 6
1/15/2014 8:10 pm
McJackson3180's Avatar McJackson3180
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/USB-Wired-Ga ... c4c&_uhb=1

im thinking i might cause i reeeaaallllyyyy dont feel like saving up....
NOTAVALIABLE
Level 24 : Expert Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/15/2014 8:10 pm
Level 51 : Grandmaster Ladybug
McJackson3180
Cheap keyboards feel cheap expensive ones feel expensive
01/15/2014 8:05 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Goblin
poltercreeper
i personally think it really doesnt matter what keyboard you have if all your doing is gaming.
01/15/2014 8:09 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Network
Kaev
While this is true in most cases. People who play MMOs like World of Warcraft or League of Legends or something, may have a desire for extra keys on their keyboard. Many gaming keyboards will come with extra buttons, most commonly to the left of caps lock, tab, shift etc. I am using one with 5 on the left at the moment. And they sure do come in handy on certain games. Even if it isn't for gaming, you can macro them to open applications, like Skype :p
01/15/2014 8:00 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Network
Kaev
A keyboard is keyboard. Same way how a mouse is a mouse. All that really matters in a keyboard would be the type of keyboard, and the switch types. A type of keyboard would be membrane or mechanical.

Membranes have a large pad under the keys, where all the keys are linked together in a way. They are the types of keys you find on laptops, the soft touchy feel. These are usually the cheap ones, as they aren't built as well as mechanical.

Mechanical are keyboards with individual switches underneath them, they are built to last, unlike membrane where they could end up becoming faulty. On mechanical keyboards you can get different switch types. Different types vary its force needed to activate, and how loud it is. For example, Cherry MX Blue switches are really easy, and are really great for typing, however they are also really loud. On the other hand, a Cherry MX Black switch is harder to push down, but much quieter.

I have no idea why I explained all of this, I just felt like it.

TL;DR: It's a great keyboard. A keyboard's a keyboard, it will do fine. It can always be replaced if you don't like it :p
01/15/2014 7:41 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Engineer
MadOliveGaming
If your ok with cheap keyboard you should just do it. I myself prefer mechenical switches, but they are much more expensive
01/15/2014 7:37 pm
Level 28 : Expert Network
Descripted
it's cheap and it looks cool. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome