Should I continue making blogs?

LightlySaltedBuilder's Avatar LightlySaltedBuilder12/27/17 11:41 pm history
3 emeralds 205 2
12/28/2017 8:37 pm
TastyLemonade's Avatar TastyLemonade
So, I've been making blogs for about 6 months now. Granted, I took a 4 month break in between, but now I'm back and have some new blogs. But, what I was wondering, do you think I should continue making blogs? I've been thinking about it lately, and I would like to dedicate more time to building rather than writing. I'm still planning on making some, since I have a building related series planned, so that's not going out the window. What I'm really wondering is how much time should I dedicate to it, or how much should I upload. I want to know if it is really worth my time and effort to focus on making blogs, or if I should just make a few once in a while and focus on improving my building.

Also, here's my blogs, if you'd like to see them before replying.

Also, another question, if I do continue making blogs, should I make custom thumbnails like in my older ones? It takes time that I could use on something else, but I do kind of like them, so do you think I should use some like that or just use a random picture for the cover.

This is basically what the custom ones look like:
Spoiler - click to reveal
LightlySaltedBuilder
Level 53 : Grandmaster Architect