Spreadshirt.com help?

RM_Epic's Avatar RM_Epic3/7/13 8:17 pm
1 emeralds 189 5
3/8/2013 6:56 am
RM_Epic's Avatar RM_Epic
Iv'e been working on a sweater design lately and i'm ready to put it on a sweater. But I have been having a few questions about spreadshirt.

When I go to the website, I click on the "Design your own T-Shirt" button and select a sweater. I process the design and I put it on the product. Although, The largest I can have the design is 2 x 3 inches.

I've seen other designs on other products with larger designs. Is this a feature you pay for or what? Please let me know.
RM_Epic
Level 24 : Expert Dragonborn

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/07/2013 10:48 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Nerd
HerbertDiesel
I've never heard of spreadshirt but 2x3 is ridiculously small. I originally used Cafepress for t-shirts and other stuff until they wanted me to start paying for my shop... that I wasn't making money on. I now use printfection since they have a completely free shop. I have plenty of designs that are VERY large and I highly recommend them cause they don't make money unless I make money.
03/08/2013 6:56 am
RM_Epic
Thanks a bunch! I will be sure to check out their website.
03/07/2013 10:13 pm
Level 21 : Expert Lumberjack
Aeons
teamadesplease don't post here in planet minecraft for a thing that doesnt involve minecraft.

I couldn't find that blog I was going to link. But anyway, this is the general help section. Just because this is a Minecraft website doesn't mean everything in it has to be minecraft related.
03/07/2013 9:00 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Dragonborn
Team
I think you cant do it that big because it wastes there inc and it would be a really large price. But please post here in the general help section!
03/07/2013 8:56 pm
RM_Epic
Anybody?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome