Suggested projects bar Idea for PMC

maniacheto's Avatar maniacheto3/4/14 3:13 am
1 emeralds 354 3
3/4/2014 6:00 am
anonpmc337468's Avatar anonpmc337468
Hello guys i am maniacheto.
I don't like the idea that some of the projects, skins and blogs don't deserve to get to pop reel and better projects should be seen from the PMC Users. So i came with the idea for a new bar in every section(projects,skins,texture packs,mods and etc.) with suggested projects/skins from a PMC moderator or with a voting system. I know that there are tons of users who waste their time to make a skin and nobody see this skin, because it's not diamonded or uploaded when there are low amount of people online.
I hope you like this idea and all suggestions may help if PMC agree this idea.

Thanks for reading
maniacheto
Level 68 : High Grandmaster Wolf

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/04/2014 6:00 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Miner
anonpmc337468
[deleted]
03/04/2014 3:53 am
Level 1 : New Miner
arhisking
perhaps a reddit voting system could be added?
03/04/2014 3:18 am
Level 36 : Artisan Network
Charlizard
Just because we're moderators it doesn't mean our opinions on what is good is any more valid than yours - or any member's.

The pop reel requires many members to like a project rather than just 1 over-ruling power. This stops almost all biased votes - as that would happen if 1 moderator liked a member more than another so they made their submission on the 'moderator reel' rather than the other member's whose is, arguably, better.

Also, who's to say moderators see all submissions - including the 'unseen' ones like you state. There are 36 site moderators and almost 1.5 million members. It's much more likely that members are going to see the 'unseen' submission rather than a moderator.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome