To my 701 Glorious Subs: You have questions about me, I’ll give ya answers | QnAcontact_support

LogMaiden's Avatar LogMaiden8/19/22 11:08 am
16 emeralds 234 38
8/25/2022 7:13 pm
Stiney11's Avatar Stiney11
Hello everyone!
Here on PMC, the crazy number of 701 subscribers has appeared before me! And I greatly appreciate the support of all of you. :)

For the meantime, to celebrate, here’s this forum to ask any and all questions to me about me. I’ll answer when I can, and if I skip your question I probably just need more time to write it out!

<3
LogMaiden
Level 69 : High Grandmaster Paladin

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Spongie
08/24/2022 7:04 pm
Level 55 : Grandmaster Sweetheart
congrats!
favorite color? favorite aesthetic? favorite time period?
LogMaiden
08/24/2022 9:30 pm
Thank you, Spxngie. I appreciate your support. :)

My favorite color would probably be a saturated olive green.

My favorite aesthetic would be epic high fantasy, where things are a grand scale and ancient.

And my favorite time period would be the baroque era! Even though I create nothing from that period.
Spongie
08/25/2022 10:24 am
Level 55 : Grandmaster Sweetheart
of course! you are a very admirable member to me, i remember your account from when i first joined. olive green is a lovely color, so is that aesthetic! i will have to research a bit abt the baroque era, sounds familiar, but i wanna refresh my memory. ^^
anonpmc4290640
08/22/2022 2:58 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
[deleted]
LogMaiden
08/22/2022 4:21 pm
Like what people get buried in to rest? Sure!
Papa Enny
08/20/2022 3:21 pm
Level 56 : Grandmaster Scapegoat
Congratulations
LogMaiden
08/20/2022 9:22 pm
Thank you! :)
Papa Enny
08/21/2022 6:59 am
Level 56 : Grandmaster Scapegoat
YW
Cirxett
08/20/2022 9:56 am
Level 47 : Master Gent
history
Congrats! Queen SLAYYYY

Do you have pets? [​If you do pls brag with pics]

Are you planning to have socials for skins/art?
LogMaiden
08/20/2022 10:30 am
Thank you! :D
I live with three dogs! One of them is mine more than the others. I will definitely get you pictures when I get the time to!

I had Twitter for a little while a few years ago for artwork, but I wasn’t really into it. I prefer just to stick here to share my work because people are more likely to enjoy what I enjoy. Its just another hobby for me. :)
Cirxett
08/20/2022 10:38 am
>:) cannot wait for the pics
LogMaiden
08/20/2022 9:29 pm
Here's the doggie pictures!

:)
This is Molly. She's a hound and labrador mix, and four years old. She's still my big puppy and loves to play fetch! Very energetic.

This is Sammy, she's a german shepard/chow chow mix. And she's the princess between the three of them. She's eight years old now and has always been a mellow dog but very happy! The big butt in the photo is Codi.

Codi is 11 years old now and he's a husky/wolf mix. He's very playfully mischievous. Even as an old man, he seeks to cause trouble!
Cirxett
08/21/2022 1:10 am
🥰 kawaiiii :3 especially the one showing the booty
WilloMC
08/20/2022 9:16 am
Level 78 : Legendary Artist
My deepest Congratulations for your 701 subs I hope these questions aren't going to bother you
  • What you think about life ?
  • Are you understanding the life or just going on ?
LogMaiden
08/20/2022 9:55 am
Thank you for the congratulations. :)

Life is such a broad thing to talk about so its hard to think of what to say exactly… Hmmmm. Life is an experience and we all will have our own experiences that make us unique. Its been raining all morning for me. I drank coffee and played fetch with my dog in the rain. I might be cold now but I had fun watching my dog slowly getting muddier in her neon green raincoat.

And I believe a big part of life is finding what you’re good at, your talents, and being able to share that with others. Whether that bring them joy or just generally improve their life.

I don’t think I fully understand life or the meaning of it but I am enjoying it. Everyday is a new day and there’s always new things to do and try.
WilloMC
08/20/2022 10:47 am
Level 78 : Legendary Artist
i totally agree with you. Life is strange
Adrestio
08/19/2022 11:33 pm
Level 47 : Master Architect
• How did you come up with the name LogMaiden?
• Also does LogMaiden connect to a specific Persona/what would you consider your Persona? (Is your PFP the persona?)

Happy 703 subs! o/
(Hope these questions aren't too basic xd)
LogMaiden
08/20/2022 12:18 am
The first part of my user name is actually my nickname my friends use for me! "Log" is a part of my real name and my nickname from it holds some sentimental value for me. So I decided to use it as my art alias. I added on the "Maiden" part, not only to make my user more unique, but also to show some femininity.
My PFP is my persona, yes. I have given her the "Maiden" part of my user as a character name, since she does represent me and gives me a face here. I have the full image of my persona on my profile if you're interested!

Thank you! :)
(Your questions aren't basic! Usernames can be pretty interesting.)
inzanely
08/19/2022 9:56 pm
Level 57 : Grandmaster Skinner
what got you into the fantasy genre?
what inspired you to get into skin-making?
how did you come up with your persona?

also congrats on 700+ subscribers!
LogMaiden
08/19/2022 10:42 pm
When I was a kid, "Lord of the Rings" use to come on cable television. I have no idea what channel it was but it would play all three movies in a row on one day, like once a week or so. Another would be that my father use to play "Warcraft III" very often and soon after I did as well. I love that game a lot! I wish there were more strategy games like that. My mother use to collect tiny dragon and fairy statues (I do too now) and introduced me to a 90s Disney cartoon series called "Gummi Bears". It takes place in a medieval era where magic is rare. The main characters are child sized bears that wear clothes and use magic. The main villain of the show is a human duke who governs a bunch of not-so-smart orcs and tries to constantly take over a nearby human kingdom. Its cute and childish but a fun show to watch! These have definitely made an impact in the type of fantasy I enjoy the most.

The first skin I ever made was for myself when I started to play multiplayer. I was a mooshroom girl, haha! It looked terrible so I wanted to make it look better! The red hair from my mooshroom skin stuck with me for quite a while, even into my first persona when I arrived here on PMC. I had a lot of fun creating skins so that helped me continue to learn the techniques I use today. I sorta inspired myself in a way, with trying to get my in-game character to look exactly the way I wanted and look good as well. Especially when I got into a roleplay server for a while about 3 years ago. It was pretty important for me to get my character's appearance just right! And that leads into my current persona.

My persona comes from an earth loving character I played as on a roleplay server for a while. Like annoyingly earth loving, whose rival faction was against people that worshipped the End realm. It was quite fun! This persona character has grown on me quite a bit and I have given her a few of my own features over time. Such as brunette hair, heterochromatic eyes, pale skins and of course, a missing leg!

Thank you for the congratulations! :D
Angelonasher
08/19/2022 9:10 pm
Level 53 : Grandmaster Mlem Mlem Bat
what was your first impression of pmc/ earliest impression you can remember and how has it changed since now, if at all?

pizza with ranch or no ranch

are there more doors or wheels in the world?
LogMaiden
08/19/2022 9:54 pm
That is definitely hard to remember, haha! But I do not remember anything negative, so that’s a good thing! I like it quite a bit here and that’s why I keep coming back, even though I’m most likely older than a lot of people here. But I believe Minecraft is for everyone!

Things have changed, but two things stick out the most to me. I love how much non-Minecraft things there are now. I might not have existed in that area of the site before, but I love seeing all the artwork here and just people hanging out and chatting in wallposts— things of that nature. A lot of community! The other thing is I miss all the PMC hosted events and contests. I was a bit bummed when I came back a few months ago and that no events were happening; or maybe I just missed them. There wasn’t very many user made events either! Quite a few palette contests though. Nothing against them, but they can get bland with no theme. I remember like 2 or so years ago, there were so many user contests, you had to pick your favorites just to make sure you got your entry in on time!
Because of my fondness of contests and events, I’ve hosted a handful of them myself. Some fails, some did awesome. Plus I like finding new creators through events. :)

Pizza with ranch. Not all the time, but most of the time.

Your last question has made me very curious! I will put in my guess with doors. But I’m definitely looking it up now!
Angelonasher
08/20/2022 2:47 pm
Ooh noice C:
Sushifox
08/19/2022 8:52 pm
Level 52 : Grandmaster Procrastinator
when you first joined pmc, and you were like level five, what was ur motivation? like did you want to get loads of subs and level up or did you just want to make skins or did you want to use it to chat to people?
LogMaiden
08/19/2022 9:25 pm
Seeing your numbers grow is exciting and encouraging, but I specifically wanted to impress another creator here on PMC when I started. The first website I was posting skins on was Skindex but the creator I mentioned suggested I move to PMC. Five years ago, theft was pretty common there. Not sure if it is anymore.

Quite a few of my first skins here are my versions of modern teen skins, some with a fantasy twist. I found it difficult to do them because my mind does not think in modern fashion— BUT I tried my best because that’s what Beverly was doing, the creator I wanted to impress. My first skin posted here is dedicated to her! She’s inactive now so I hope she’s doing well.
Sushifox
08/20/2022 8:46 am
What was the name of the creator? (if u want to share) I might go check them out!
LogMaiden
08/20/2022 9:30 am
Just @Beverly. There’s no longer access to her profile, but there is plenty of fanskins.
Artifact_282_BigBuilds
08/19/2022 6:42 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Miner
Favorite things about the world?
LogMaiden
08/19/2022 8:17 pm
history
My favorite things about this world would probably be water, plants and my dog. Water because who doesn’t like water. Its pretty delicious surprisingly with no flavor. The sounds of water are pretty lovely and calming, like rain or a flowing creek. And who doesn’t like to be in or touch a large body of water.

Plants are plants, ya know. Their greenness is just pleasant. Do you know what frog grass is? Well that’s what my backyard will be once I own a home. Maybe a honeysuckle bush as well. Had one when I was a kid.

My dog has put a lot of joy in my life. Her name is Molly. She’s a jet black hound/labrador mix with copper eyes. She’s very good at fetch and asks to play it quite often!
There’s a lot of things I like but these are what came first to mind. :)
LogMaiden
08/19/2022 11:12 am
A question for all of you: What’s your favorite fantasy genre?
inzanely
08/19/2022 9:50 pm
Level 57 : Grandmaster Skinner
i personally really enjoy high fantasy. i do like a few others but i forget their names lol
Angelonasher
08/19/2022 9:11 pm
idk lol

whatever genre my "fantasy" daydreams fall into
Sushifox
08/19/2022 8:50 pm
idk how to decribe the genre but two of my favourite fantasy books are 'the gilded ones' and 'children of blood and bones'
Artifact_282_BigBuilds
08/19/2022 6:41 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Miner
Lord of the rings for sure
LogMaiden
08/19/2022 8:18 pm
Good one!
blackconverses
08/19/2022 6:30 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Mlem Mlem Bat
Medieval witch wizard crap. Idk if thats a genre but anyways
LogMaiden
08/19/2022 8:19 pm
I get it and it is a vibe.
Stiney11
08/25/2022 7:13 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Llama
I personally like Brandon Sanderson books a lot. Like Way Of Kings, but its not for everyone
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome