Trouble uploading texture pack

5urface's Avatar 5urface5/7/12 2:12 pm
1 emeralds 395 3
7/30/2013 6:07 am
Johnknee2010's Avatar Johnknee2010
I am pretty much helpless with this by now. Trying to upload my texture pack I came across several problems which avoid the upload.
First off the TP is bigger than 10 MB, fair enough yet therefore I cannot upload it directly to PMC.
Then I tried submitting it via a 4share link only to discover that only registered members can download 4shared stuff -.-
After that I tried a rapidshare link (https://rapidshare.com/files/572086893/Urbancraft.zip). There everybody could actually download it and it does work (at least for my brother who tested it) but PMC then forbid me the upload with following error message:

To save, review/fix the following:

Invalid mirror URL: https://rapidshare.com/files/572086893/Urbancraft.zip

I don't understand why, the link works perfectly fine =(

So I tried with last effort getting this link up here any way, therefore putting it on adf.ly just to discover that PMC won't allow adf.ly links -.- But WHY? seriously? If I can't use adf.ly why can Scuttles with his realism pack? Or everybody else in the "most popular" texture pack section? Doesn't seem fair to me...

So I kindly ask for your help so I can get this texture pack uploaded on here. Best would be if I could get that rapidshare link working.

Thanks already
5urface
Level 77 : Legendary Pegasus