HD Video Quality?

Larry3859's Avatar Larry385911/29/16 12:54 am
1 emeralds 270 1
11/29/2016 1:04 am
Agentchasew's Avatar Agentchasew
So, like I really wanna create high quality videos like prestonplayz and all those big youtubers but I can't really get my settings to be like theirs. I have a pretty decent video card (Gtx 1080) and I use sony vegas but I can't seem to create a product which has the same video quality as theirs. If anyone here has experience with this sort of thing and want to help me out, please leave your skype below and I will contact you <3
Larry3859
Level 27 : Expert Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/29/2016 1:04 am
Level 30 : Artisan Network
Agentchasew
Getting a capture card helps alot on capturing in game footage, it also relieves alot of stress on your CPU. The quality of those videos depends on the resolution that they have their game at. Editing in Vegas won't do you any good if you recorded footage that's 720p (because your monitor can only go up to that resolution) when you want 1080p as the big youtubers usually put videos out as. Your graphics card should be able to play games at ultra/max settings but you gotta capture that using OBS (Open Broadcaster Source) if you don't wanna get a capture card. It's all depending on your resolution though of the game when full screened. I wish you luck! I don't wanna leave my skype but I hope my information does good for you!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome